False: Batman's "Robin" Is Officially Out of The Closet? (Gay)

Admin

So... I mean... ok: https://www.polygon.com/comics/22617395/robin-gay-queer-batman-dc-comics

Image 001.jpg

TimTim Drake is the Robin who isn’t really sure how to be Robin anymore — but in this week’s Batman: Urban Legends, he’s figured at least one thing out. A nice boy asked him out on a date, and Tim said yes.

That makes him the first new LGBTQ member of Batman’s immediate family in 15 years, since Batwoman herself.

Batman: Urban Legends is one of DC’s new anthology series. In each issue, multiple creative teams share an episode of various ongoing stories starring characters under the Gotham City umbrella. Over several issues, Writer Meghan Fitzmartin (DC Superhero g*rls, Future State: Robin Eternal) and artist Belén Ortega (Sensational Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel) have crafted “Sum of Our Parts,” a story in which Tim Drake tries to defeat a mysterious new villain who captured his old friend Bernard.

In “Sum of Our Parts,” Tim wrestles with uncertainty in a way that has become core to his character over the last decade. He feels as though he doesn’t know what he wants, until Bernard — not knowing that Robin and Tim are the same person — wi****lly refers to their interrupted dinner as a “date,” and Tim has “a lightbulb moment.”

Here's what a Newgrounds poster said:

After years of knowing that Batman was Gay for living and sleeping with a " Young Ward. " It has been confirmed that Robin is Gay. DC comics is so lame, that they will do anything for ratings.

Does anybody care that Robin is now Gay?

Meanwhile, Robin has also come out as straight... here's proof:
Image 002.jpg

Image 003.jpg

Image 004.jpg

That's Nightwing, aka d**k Grayson, aka Robin.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but repeatedly seeking out women, being attracted to women etc - makes you at least partially straight, so at best Robin is bi.

Here's more on him getting jiggy with women: https://www.quora.com/How-many-women-has-Nightwing-slept-with

In summary: Who cares... lol.

Image 005.jpg

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

If someone wants to smooch both a man and a girl doesn’t that make them Bi or pan? I’m going with pan since starfire and a few others are technically aliens and probably doesn’t fall under the regular gender binary. 

1 hour ago, Ghostie said:

If someone wants to smooch both a man and a girl doesn’t that make them Bi or pan? I’m going with pan since starfire and a few others are technically aliens and probably doesn’t fall under the regular gender binary. 

Robin repeatedly pursued relationships with women/showed heavy interest in them... so yeah, confirmed into women, but shows a little interest in a dude? I donno.

19 hours ago, Onision said:

Robin repeatedly pursued relationships with women/showed heavy interest in them... so yeah, confirmed into women, but shows a little interest in a dude? I donno.

Going out on a limb here… but since you’re FAQ says you’re gay cause of your hubby isn’t that kinda similar to what is happening with robin? You’re proof basically that a guy can date pretty much only women but then still fall in love with a man and be happy.  I think that’s pretty cool.