Does more money mean better health?

Hitchens

I think so. Even though healthcare is free in the UK, you have to wait forever to get something sorted, and generally the service is pretty poor (that's been my experience anyway...)

If I had the money, I would definitely have private healthcare. I think it's generally fair to say the more you pay the better quality you get with most things.

If I had more money I would also hire a dietician, nutritionalist, personal trainer, personal chef, the works, so experts could tell me and help me be the healthiest I could.

But all of this is hypothetical. In short if you had all the money you wanted in the world with no effort, yes, more money = better health. But in reality if you want money you need to work hard for it. I have more money than I ever have in my life, but I don't have the time or energy to put it into bettering my health. Plus I have other priorities, that's a personal choice though I guess, I'm sure other people would prioritise the gym etc.

7 hours ago, Onision said:

Well... I'll tell ya this... more "rich" countries (people in them) died from COVID ~

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 5.01.54 PM.jpg

That's arguably more to do with how many people were tested for COVID in first world countries compared to third world. They were digging mass graves in China and India and just dumping bodies in cause they couldn't keep up with it. Most of the data on COVID should be taken with a pinch of salt IMO.