Do you "put out" on the first date? 😁

3 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

I mean I've been known to give some smooches. If the first date lasts like days or something, & that connection is pretty deep...🤔😂 

Me too. I've slept with plenty of women after taking them out to dinner & a movie. One girl I met on Tinder didn't even want to go any where yet. It was straight to her bedroom. So that's what we did. 

• Blank 1
  • Star 1

No, because they usually are selfish in bed or don’t know what you like and you don’t know where they’ve been. I’m not opposed to it but it doesn’t happen often, if it were safer for women too (maybe I would consider it more)  I don’t want to go to Jeff Dahmers home unintentionally lol or invite them over, so… best to get to know someone and even then anything can happen. If I was very into a person and knew them well enough and trusted them- perhaps 🤔 

• Star 1

I see people saying they partake in sleeping casually with others…

I just… don’t get it *shrugs*

Not concerned about health issues or even blowback socially if you wind up doing stuff with someone cray cray?

• Star 2

To clarify my answer because I feel judged, the only time it has happened was with someone I knew very well as a friend and finally decided to go on a date with and it wasn’t casual. I saw this person again and we were in a relationship eventually. Also, I am 32 years old not 22 and have never been into casual stuff nor have I slept with guys I don’t know personally. The question was would you put out on a first date, not did you sleep with them and never see them again 🧐 It would never be with a stranger or someone I don’t trust and never someone I wouldn’t see again or consider being in a relationship with. I’m too romantic for casual things 🥺 I definitely stated I’d have to know the person 😅 

On 9/3/2021 at 2:00 AM, Onision said:

Not concerned about health issues or even blowback socially if you wind up doing stuff with someone cray cray?

That was my last girlfriend. I  became really paranoid with her. I thought she was fixing to go Andria Yates & d'rown my k'ids in the bath tub with the way she was acting. I regretted letting her come stay with me because she was crazy. It was the dumbest thing I've done. I'm glad she's gone. She's gonna go make someone else's life a living h'ell. She certainly didn't take the break up very well and went even more crazy. 

On 9/3/2021 at 2:36 AM, summerlusk said:

No, it’s not wise IMO.

It's still fun. 

On 9/3/2021 at 12:30 PM, John Stamos said:

To clarify my answer because I feel judged, the only time it has happened was with someone I knew very well as a friend and finally decided to go on a date with and it wasn’t casual. 

You can say anything here. This isn't a Baptist church where you get shamed and humiliated in front of the whole community. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn