Most embarrassing date?

Hitchens

The guy begged me to come on a date, asks me to dress up and it was freezing.
I did wear a short dress and I took a cab to the place which was so expensive, and when we got there…I was early, he was late. They didn’t let me in because it was some classy dinner with people who had arranged to be there from an art gallery party. The guy had never even called ahead to set a reservation or see that they reserve certain nights for events. He didn’t apologize when he got there, we had to stand on the corner while I searched a place for us to go and he was so stoned that he thought this whole thing was funny. All of the people were looking at us through the window too ! So embarrassing and I was cold and stressed, he had begged me to go saying “give it a chance, I promise we’ll have fun” lmao I ended up paying for the whole night and he was drunk by 10 pm. I left alone 😅 He was so puzzled when I didn’t want to go out again 🤨 

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

This person had been asking me to come over for a backyard picnic date regularly and I finally obliged when I was free and oh boy.. Almost fully completely ignored me the whole time and when not, treated me like I was a c**kroach.. The behavior was borderline eerie

• Heart 1

I guess I don’t date so much… only thing I can think of is that lady trying to make out with me during a movie and I literally just wanted to watch the movie.

Later said she “wanted to do more” but couldn’t and I was like CHILL.

• Star 1

The one closest to the naughty bar where I paid for a long dance with a woman he liked and one woman kept calling me her girlfriend while some guy kept telling me he works really hard for cash and needs to see me up there with her is close ( that's a long embarrassing story 🤦‍♀️ ).

But I would say number one, rather embarrassing when a guy dropped me off and I said "I love you." Then I was like OH MY GOD "I mean, I loved spending time with you, drive safe!" 😧 Then I ended up falling out of his car, because of my shoes, & wanting to leave really quickly from saying that. 

He was kind enough to get out and make sure I was okay, but I was just like "It's cool, let me know you get home safe." 😞 Ah, I still feel really stupid after all of these years. 

• Heart 1

21 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

The one closest to the naughty bar where I paid for a long dance with a woman he liked and one woman kept calling me her girlfriend while some guy kept telling me he works really hard for cash and needs to see me up there with her is close ( that's a long embarrassing story 🤦‍♀️ ).

But I would say number one, rather embarrassing when a guy dropped me off and I said "I love you." Then I was like OH MY GOD "I mean, I loved spending time with you, drive safe!" 😧 Then I ended up falling out of his car, because of my shoes, & wanting to leave really quickly from saying that. 

He was kind enough to get out and make sure I was okay, but I was just like "It's cool, let me know you get home safe." 😞 Ah, I still feel really stupid after all of these years. 

I made that mistake once. We all say things in the moment that really shouldn't be said. We cone to regret it soon after.

I went on one date with this blond when I was 18. It was a double date with a friend abd his girlfriend. Friday night. 

I really liked her. I couldn't control myself being the impulsive moody teen that I was. We held hands and made out.

After the date, I told her I loved her. Yep....she thought I was a head case after that. It was over. What ever chance I had, was gone. 

She moved on after that and that was the first & last time I ever saw her.

I learned my lesson. I actually very rarely say the L word. 

But it's true to say, I didn't love her. I was just a horny teen boy snd she knew I was full of sh*it.

• Star 1