How can you tell someone's into you?

Hitchens

I know they like me if they're the opposite embodiment of this song 🤣 ehhhhh.

I can be pretty oblivious sometimes to "big" things, I notice small things. Taking an interest with me in things I like, making deeper conversations rather than those casual ones. A big part of me is wanting to know more about others, so when they start wanting to actually know more about me or what I think, it shocks me. Those long conversations mean a lot.💕

Also if they notice I do something different with myself & compliment me. Which would be difficult because I change up here and there 😕 So that may be iffy. I only went down one shade of hair color once, and this guy noticed and complimented me. Nobody else noticed 😆 I ended up going out with him for a bit. 

This whole thing was weird, I am so sorry. 🤣

• Heart 4

You can tell if someone is into when they want to talk to you more often and is interested to know more about you. Also they will give u cute compliments out of the blue and the vibes between y’all changes in a good way. 

• Star 1

1 minute ago, Kaitlind said:

No one ever shows interest in me IRL lol. It's usually online and they will keep messaging me or complimenting me. I find it annoying tbh because I'm never interested in them.

Um. How? You're great. I'm sure you're just as amazing IRL. I'm not really interested in anyone IRL or online other than friendship. To be fair it's more of my issue. I'm a bit paranoid of motives, and before, the connection process just didn't fit, so I just didn't continue. It'll be nice if it ever happens, you know? I'm sure it will for you! 💕

• Heart 1

• Mod
24 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Um. How? You're great. I'm sure you're just as amazing IRL. I'm not really interested in anyone IRL or online other than friendship. To be fair it's more of my issue. I'm a bit paranoid of motives, and before, the connection process just didn't fit, so I just didn't continue. It'll be nice if it ever happens, you know? I'm sure it will for you! 💕

Well thank you 😋 It's kind of my own fault because I don't go out and socialize and I'm a shy person as well lol

• Star 1

If you are honest from the beginning with me, and not acting immature trying to play games and just saying how it feels I will give you a respectful and appropriate answer that will make you feel good. Chances are I might not be interested because right now I need to focus a lot on my health and life in general, it's not my best time.

But I will considerate you for the future and I'd love to keep chatting if we are both comfortable.

On the other hand, if you try to be waaay too nice, you try to make me feel like I owe you something/giving favours for free/ being too close, too touchy , while I'm making you understand that I am not interested in a respectful way but you keep trying, I will disappear for sure. I will let you live your life and find someone worth your love and attention, but for me it just a waste of time and energy. 

Or if I like someone at the beginning and then they end up not being what I was thinking and their real self is not something I can handle/invest my energy, integrity on I will disappear also despites the attachment than a manipulative behavior can cause. 

Same with friendships. I think I am more comfortable with less people and having time for my things and my pokimons and my dog (he is older and I want to spend quality time with him as much as possible)

Last week I've realized lots of things, the more things I've realized were when I saw people at a party most of them people I knew from university. And it all felt like lame.

Hehehe I feel really happy when I am able to live in a way that I can be more myself despites that implies not having that much frenzs or not being that loved as before. At least you don't hurt anybody and you behave fair. That gives me peace and makes me more capable of doing my duties without having that many things going in my head xD. 

I'd love to read more of your experienced opinions about this topic!!😸

• Star 1