When was the last time you ran really fast?

Kaitlind

• Mod

I think the last time I ran fast was when I was in my early 20's. The only reason I can think of was because I was walking through one of those "haunted trails" some people make for Halloween time. I took off because someone started up a chainsaw and that sound scares me lol

• Funny 1

• Mod
1 hour ago, Onision said:

Lol... I mean... I don't really remember but that's not a big deal to me... do you get scared of stuff often @Kaitlind? Are you a jumpy person?

Kind of 😆 I mean it's fun getting scared if it's just pretend. I jump while watching horror movies sometimes or if someone makes a loud noise out of nowhere.

I run full speed everyday to catch the subway and not get a**acked too. Ninja skills- bc I usually have heavy bags or a purse and no proper running shoes. Siri play “she’s a track star” 🎶😂 other than that, I run from creepy men all the time. Full Forrest Gump mode 🏃🏼‍♀️

A chainsaw would scare me too, I’d run through a wall like a cartoon. 

• Star 1
  • Funny 2

• Mod
14 minutes ago, Rick n morty babe said:

I run full speed everyday to catch the subway and not get a**acked too. Ninja skills- bc I usually have heavy bags or a purse and no proper running shoes. Siri play “she’s a track star” 🎶😂 other than that, I run from creepy men all the time. Full Forrest Gump mode 🏃🏼‍♀️

A chainsaw would scare me too, I’d run through a wall like a cartoon. 

I don't blame you for running in dangerous areas. Also I remember tripping and falling after running away from that chainsaw. If that was real, I would have died 😂

• Star 1

I jog, or walk really quickly when I go on trails. I ran full speed maybe 2 weeks ago for about a few minutes 😂 just for fun. I'd like to spice it up more rather than just jogging. Problem is I don't want to upset my past injury, so I do core strength exercises almost every day or every other day & rest my body. Yoga has helped. Recently I haven't done much of anything because I'm just sick. I'll catch up when I'm feeling better. 💕

• Heart 1

• Mod
1 minute ago, brittniisundae said:

I jog, or walk really quickly when I go on trails. I ran full speed maybe 2 weeks ago for about a few minutes 😂 just for fun. I'd like to spice it up more rather than just jogging. Problem is I don't want to upset my past injury, so I do core strength exercises almost every day or every other day & rest my body. Yoga has helped. Recently I haven't done much of anything because I'm just sick. I'll catch up when I'm feeling better. 💕

Yeah it's better to get a lot of rest. Hope you will get better soon!

• Star 1

3 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I don't blame you for running in dangerous areas. Also I remember tripping and falling after running away from that chainsaw. If that was real, I would have died 😂

You're scared of those? I have the opposite effect, I used to get really excited waiting on them to come out. I'm just weird 😂 but oh my, I'm sorry you tripped 😳

• Mod
2 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

You're scared of those? I have the opposite effect, I used to get really excited waiting on them to come out. I'm just weird 😂 but oh my, I'm sorry you tripped 😳

Yeah the sound of it is scary to me and it's especially terrifying when someone cranks one behind you 😆

2 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

You're so sweet, Kaitlind. Thank you always 💕

You're welcome ☺️

• Star 1

1 minute ago, Rick n morty babe said:

You’re brave ! 

Maybe? 😂 I really enjoyed those places before the pandemic. I was really excited to go to different places that had these. A lot of them were different, and some of them didn't have the chainsaw person at the end. My friends always ran off without me. I'm not really scared of them, now elevator rides in places like those make me a little creeped out. Or when characters touch you randomly, startles me a bit. 💕