Anti Vaxxers?

Mr.Dawn

• Mod

They probably believe the conspiracies about the vaccines and let it control their thinking or they don't want to be injected with it because it's new and they don't trust it. I think it's ridiculous how some people call us sheep for wearing masks and getting the vaccine. No, we're just trying to get rid of this virus because we care about our lives and other people's lives. Don't they know vaccines are meant to cure sickness?

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

They probably believe the conspiracies about the vaccines and let it control their thinking or they don't want to be injected with it because it's new and they don't trust it. I think it's ridiculous how some people call us sheep for wearing masks and getting the vaccine. No, we're just trying to get rid of this virus because we care about our lives and other people's lives. Don't they know vaccines are meant to cure sickness?

Apparently Anti Vaxxers don't care, they don't understand, or they don't want to understand how the government beat back Polio. 

We did it through vaccinating and if the anti vaxxers don't want it to come back. They should vaccinate too. I'm almost certain that they are trying to argue sickness out of existence and come up with every lie and excuse as to not be moral and responsible about it. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn
  • Star 1

• Mod
31 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Apparently Anti Vaxxers don't care, they don't understand, or they don't want to understand how the government beat back Polio. 

We did it through vaccinating and if the anti vaxxers don't want it to come back. They should vaccinate too. I'm almost certain that they are trying to argue sickness out of existence and come up with every lie and excuse as to not be moral and responsible about it. 

Some of them probably don't take the illness seriously and that could be another reason why they refuse to get vaccinated.

• Star 1

I'm Vaccinated, anti vaxxers spread false information that they are dumb to belive. Millions have died from covid. Yet how many have died from being Vaccinated?  Not millions thats for sure. An your chance of catching covid an being seriously ill is 1 in a thousand. Compared to 200-300 in a thousand if you stay unvaccinated. So yeah I am not keen on those odds. An I don't gamble. Stay safe an take care of one another🥰

Support Encouragement GIF by GIPHY Cares

• Heart 1
  • Star 1