Favorite ch*ldhood toy ?

There are so many toys from my ch*ldhood that I can recall. Some favorites: Nintendo and sega ! Duck hunt, all the classics. 

Tamagotchi’s and robotic dogs, basketball games where you catapult the ball into the opponent’s basket 🏀 

Slip n slides, slime, & do light up shoes count as a toy 😂 What comes to your mind ?! 

tamagotchi virtual pet GIF

5 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

Game Boy, GigaPets, Tamagotchi, Polly Pocket, Furbies, Barbies, Playstation, etc. 

and this thing that I posted in another thread that was my dad’s and technically isn’t a toy, but I played with it all the time:

3C035361-2A99-4E19-8230-5A0F82F4739F.jpeg.ff50a25bdb4708b1a6ac67143324a43d.jpeg

Everything you named is awesome 😎 and a Casio, I bet that was fun ! I never had a furbie and I still want one lol Did you have a favorite PlayStation game ? 

Just now, Rick n morty babe said:

Everything you named is awesome 😎 and a Casio, I bet that was fun ! I never had a furbie and I still want one lol Did you have a favorite PlayStation game ? 

Yes, my favorite game was Spyro the Dragon, Crash, CTR.. Kingdom Hearts when that came out, etc. I didn’t have a Nintendo or Sega. Most people probably think that’s really sad heh, but I played those at my babysitter’s house with the other k***s there. I did have a game boy though, which I played with all the time. Tetris, Donkey Kong, Pokémon, Aladdin, etc.

dragon playstation GIF

8 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

Yes, my favorite game was Spyro the Dragon, Crash, CTR.. Kingdom Hearts when that came out, etc. I didn’t have a Nintendo or Sega. Most people probably think that’s really sad heh, but I played those at my babysitter’s house with the other k***s there. I did have a game boy though, which I played with all the time. Tetris, Donkey Kong, Pokémon, Aladdin, etc.

dragon playstation GIF

Spyro is my all time favorite !! So impressed with your taste 😂💖 don’t feel bad about the sega, I only had access to them through my brother. I don’t think I had a game boy, those are still cool to me though. Donkey Kong is something I haven’t thought of in years, there was an Aladdin game too ? 😲 Did you ever get to play the lion king game from Disney ? 

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Rick n morty babe said:

Spyro is my all time favorite !! So impressed with your taste 😂💖 don’t feel bad about the sega, I only had access to them through my brother. I don’t think I had a game boy, those are still cool to me though. Donkey Kong is something I haven’t thought of in years, there was an Aladdin game too ? 😲 Did you ever get to play the lion king game from Disney ? 

I think I remember The Lion King game on Sega, that again, I didn’t personally own.. my babysitter’s k***s did. Yes, I had Aladdin on game boy and also remember that Sega version.

On 8/22/2021 at 3:07 AM, Rick n morty babe said:

There are so many toys from my ch*ldhood that I can recall. Some favorites: Nintendo and sega ! Duck hunt, all the classics. 

Tamagotchi’s and robotic dogs, basketball games where you catapult the ball into the opponent’s basket 🏀 

Slip n slides, slime, & do light up shoes count as a toy 😂 What comes to your mind ?! 

tamagotchi virtual pet GIF

And don't forget Gigi pets ....I feel old 

On 8/22/2021 at 3:31 AM, summerlusk said:

dragon playstation GIF

Shoot I still play kingdom hearts to this day ...

• Heart 1