Horror Movies

Ann

5 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I have a lot of favorite horror movies, but the creepiest one I've seen which is also one of my favorites is Dead Silence

doll GIF

I love Dead Silence! 

• Star 2

Need to check out Dead Silence ! I love horror, especially when it’s combined with sci fi or just a classic. Will never get over the original exorcist, Prometheus, The Babadook was so fun and I love Stephen King. Anything with ghosts, and Evil Dead is my favorite 💘 Last horror I saw was the recent conjuring film 🍿 

• Heart 1

23 minutes ago, Rick n morty babe said:

Need to check out Dead Silence ! I love horror, especially when it’s combined with sci fi or just a classic. Will never get over the original exorcist, Prometheus, The Babadook was so fun and I love Stephen King. Anything with ghosts, and Evil Dead is my favorite 💘 Last horror I saw was the recent conjuring film 🍿 

Those are all awesome. I really like it when they combine the sci fi element too! It's sometimes hard to find really good ones now, but I always keep looking. I have spent way too many hours of my life watching both genres. 😂💕

I'm posting this in the horror movie thread because. 😂 

00020929939383.jpg

• Funny 2

• Mod
16 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Those are all awesome. I really like it when they combine the sci fi element too! It's sometimes hard to find really good ones now, but I always keep looking. I have spent way too many hours of my life watching both genres. 😂💕

00020929939383.jpg

Lol I wish I would get messages like that. I would love to mess with them 😆

• Funny 1

35 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

00020929939383.jpg

You have good taste ! and glad to know I’m not alone in the pursuit of movies. I think that is time well spent 😂 Love The Thing. I hate when I run out of movies because I’ve watched them all 🥲 

• Star 1

1 hour ago, Kaitlind said:

Lol I wish I would get messages like that. I would love to mess with them 😆

Same! I found that online in one of my horror communities & I was like what? 😂 "Hi this is Michael Myers". 🤣quotev GIF

45 minutes ago, Rick n morty babe said:

You have good taste ! and glad to know I’m not alone in the pursuit of movies. I think that is time well spent 😂 Love The Thing. I hate when I run out of movies because I’ve watched them all 🥲 

Oh it all circles back again! I'm pretty sure that's why I get picked for boardgames that involve movie trivia, but I'm not mad ❤ I have a special set of movies I watch on Halloween. Like a tradition. Trick r Treat has been added to that since it came out. 💕 

• Funny 1