DOES GETTING OLD BOTHER YOU?

Ann

1 hour ago, Sierra said:

Yeah. It s*cks seeing your prime slip away. 

Sierra, pretty sure you don’t have to worry about losing your prime. Just eat healthy and you’ll be in your prime well past 40.

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

I already don't like the fact that I'm 30. I know that's still young, but I wish I was younger lol

Same. But I felt the same way when I was younger. Like when I turned 25, I didn’t want to be 25 and wished I was younger.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

Yeah. It does disturb me a little. I used to freak myself out thinking about old age & death when I was a teen boy in high school. 

I haven't had the privilege of d;ying young like some of my friends and acquaintances / old classmates.

Edited by Mr.Dawn
  • Star 1

1 hour ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Yeah. It does disturb me a little. I used to freak myself out thinking about old age & death when I was a teen boy in high school. 

I haven't had the privilege of d;ying young like some of my friends and acquaintances / old classmates.

d***g young is a privilege? I-

12 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

Yes. I've worked with old people for a long time and seeing all kinds of things they go through makes me not want to be old. Then again I want to live as long as possible lol

If you take care of yourself while you are young, there are more chances of you getting old in a better way and not suffering that much. But it is something inevitable

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, SummertimmeSahneh said:

If you take care of yourself while you are young, there are more chances of you getting old in a better way and not suffering that much. But it is something inevitable

My great grandma lived to 102 and she was healthy pretty much her entire life. She never got alzheimer’s or anything like that and she still drove until she was 90-something. My great grandpa was the same way. He lived until 98 and his insides were like someone in their 30s. The only reason he died was because he caught pneumonia.

• Heart 1

It does bother me but not how I’d expected. I look young and always have, especially in person. Some adults and younger people treat me like I’m a teen or just graduating high school 😒 I usually have to be twice as assertive or be abrupt. I’m naturally aloof and chill, couple that with my looks and it appears as if I’m not experienced. If I’m going to get older, I want the regal qualities that come with it. Where’s the respect lol where’s the dignified wrinkles and stoic vibes ? I don’t mind getting old though, it’s fun. Same person just a furthered  version. Please don’t wish to have died young, that’s an insult to anyone not here. Enjoy your time on Earth 🤓💞

• Heart 2

• Mod
17 minutes ago, SummertimmeSahneh said:

Yeah I really need to start eating right and exercising.

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, Onision said:

Getting old is a blessing. Leaving this world at an old age is a blessing. 

Those who do not get to grow old, they deserve pity, not us.

100% agree. When you are young,and you have to accept certain things like "your life may not be long enough" "you will be gone by the time your friends make their life, you will be forgotten" .

We should feel like living is a present, despites sometimes things get hard.

The only thing that you are able to handle is how you experience things.

You can freak out and lose even more time just feeling lame.

You can see how others look and you and let it affect you .

Or you can just do your thing and focus on the good, learn from the bad.

If you are not anymore able to run, walk.

If you have to sleep more, sleep a bit more.

Do things that make you happy, if you like playing videogames, play them. Organize your time wisely.

(I want to add something about talking about nowadays way to "push you into certains ways of living", for example, I've seen a lot this trend of calling their followers lazy and that series and videogames are a waste of lifetime, I like videogames, when I was a k*d I was really happy to play videogames on the weekends, why is there that necessity of pointing out something that was created in order to entertain, release stress, learn how to read etc) 

In conclusion, you do you. Life is your choose as it is your ***uality, gender identity, food taste, sleeping schedule ...

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

1 minute ago, summerlusk said:

Yes, that definitely helps. Good genes also play a role.

Yes, but 😹😹 as someone that was a mini-sebo from 10-15 years old I can tell you that, there will always be a good strategy for you to be your own healthy.

I used to thought at that time "oh I just happened to have turned like that " but in fact it was my lifestyle what influenced it the most.  If you invest in yourself you will not regret it for sure.

Everyone looks their own way, I have friends than are almost double my size and look really really good, I mean almost god looking good .

They take care of themselves , and it is just how they are made to look like.

5 minutes ago, SummertimmeSahneh said:

Yes, but 😹😹 as someone that was a mini-sebo from 10-15 years old I can tell you that, there will always be a good strategy for you to be your own healthy.

I used to thought at that time "oh I just happened to have turned like that " but in fact it was my lifestyle what influenced it the most.  If you invest in yourself you will not regret it for sure.

Everyone looks their own way, I have friends than are almost double my size and look really really good, I mean almost god looking good .

They take care of themselves , and it is just how they are made to look like.

Oh yeah, definitely. Not smoking or drinking, exercise, and eating healthy are a must. I’m just saying that good genes help, not that you can rely on them.

Edited by summerlusk
  • Heart 1

7 hours ago, summerlusk said:

d***g young is a privilege? I-

Literally no. I was just pointing out that while a few of them died between being the ages of 15 & 17 via car wrecks. I have been fortunate to live to 35. I really wasn't expecting them to just up and pass away like they did. One girl I know that caused one of those wrecks went to p;rison for m********r. She got her friends k;illed on an old road headed towards Arkansas. It's a very sad thing.