Conspiracy Theorist Nutjobs

Admin

I am fascinated by conspiracies in general, though disbelieve most of what I hear because most sounds like madness.

I guess the dumbest one I've heard is that we are all some kind of game to the God's...like a SIMS game, except us humans are the ones being "played" by super players who are like gods lol 

Edited by Ann
  • Star 2

Yes, people believe what they want to believe. One that is a thing now is that people are d***g from the COVID vaccine. I’ve heard of 3 people now who believe this.. when it was actually caused by other things that they believe the vaccine caused. I guess they have to blame it on something and they want to believe it is the vaccine because they are already against it (for reasons like them simply just not wanting to be told what to do) so they create these theories in their mind to justify being against it. 

Edited by summerlusk
  • Star 3

1 hour ago, Ann said:

I am fascinated by conspiracies in general, though disbelieve most of what I hear because most sounds like madness.

I guess the dumbest one I've heard is that we are all some kind of game to the God's...like a SIMS game, except us humans are the ones being "played" by super players who are like gods lol 

That would be funny. Am I like on idle mode (ooo look free will) or something, is it not my turn? Where's my Plumbob?! 💕

The Sims GIF

• Star 1
  • Funny 2

• Mod
17 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

Yes, people believe what they want to believe. One that is a thing now is that people are d***g from the COVID vaccine. I’ve heard of 3 people now who believe this.. when it was actually caused by other things that they believe the vaccine caused. I guess they have to blame it on something and they want to believe it is the vaccine because they are already against it (for reasons like them simply just not wanting to be told what to do) so they create these theories in their mind to justify being against it. 

I've heard some people are allergic to the vaccine so if someone does pass away after getting it, they were probably allergic and didn't know it. I haven't heard of someone d***g from it though.

• Star 1

7 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I've heard some people are allergic to the vaccine so if someone does pass away after getting it, they were probably allergic and didn't know it. I haven't heard of someone d***g from it though.

That’s different, but to blame someone’s kidney failure for example on the vaccine is another. I know people that think the vaccine ki**ed people that were already d***g of things like c*ncer, kidney failure, etc.

• Heart 1
  • Star 2

6 hours ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Anti Vaxxers claimed that the Moderna & Johnson Covid vaccine makes you magnetic. 

Some Anti Vaxxers are "claiming" that it makes men go steril. 

All of which are bullsh;it.

What? Like that old myth about people drinking mountain dew? 😂

Magnetic? I had to look this one up. & it actually is a common one. How?!

1233456677 t 43e.jpg

• Star 1
  • Funny 2

4 hours ago, stevenenjoysmilk said:

The logic is flawed mostly… just because one rich person got c*ncer = no conspiracy? Ha. Like rich people are a hive mind? 

CT’s are often dumb but the counter argument is weak too.

• Star 2

Used to have a friend who believed in the illuminati, reptilian inderdimensional beings having control over our governments, he also believed in satan.

Tried to reason with him but then he just got upset because he felt I didn't take him seriously. Ok, I did make sarcastic comments sometimes, but can you blame me?

So that "friendship" didn't last long.

Here's a cool little video about Area 51... 

Also enjoy to watch a "Flat earthers full ****** mode" episode now and then... 

On the other hand, there are quite some stories about the navy for example seeing UFO's moving in ways that defy our laws of what's possible.

There could be logical explanations for that, but it's not like mankind is that evolved we can assume we know everything.

So guess it's not too weird to be skeptical but also leave some room for thinking there's stuff out there we haven't figured out yet.

Can recommend this to people who're interested in the UFO issue...

• Star 1

On 8/21/2021 at 11:51 AM, Joy said:

lizard people.. i don't even know where to begin with this, it's just too absurd. also celebrities selling their soul to satan

That’s the whole Qanon cult, they are wh*ck jobs!