Austin Powers Movie GIF

I'm now a... MAJOR??? WHat!?

On 5/19/2021 at 11:30 PM, cool.dus.niet said:

Lieutenant

spacer.png

Fantastic!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

My rank is now MENTOR... what is your rank? (rank is listed right by your AVATAR now)

I just recalculated all the stats on this site and boom! We're all something new I think.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• If you were turned into a God ,what kind would you be ? What would you look like,?what powers?

* why * I was reading a book on circe the goddess and in the book she transformed a mortal fisherman into a God.  He very fittingly turned into a lesser God of the sea . He turned blue , got a tail , got super muscles, had power over the tides and water.  *that being said what do you think would fit you,?  I thought it was an interesting thing to think on.took me a while to come up with som*thing.   I think I would be a very ***** goddess , a nymph probably who lived in

PoptartBarbie
    PoptartBarbie
    Everything Else

Poetry Tag

Topic: Lonliness.....~Within these walls I built around me..keeping other's out. I trapped myself inadvertantly casting a shadow of a doubt. On these hidden feelings of lies and deceipt...why I hide behind fake smiles and grins...then into the labyrinth I retreat. No keys exsist for these locked doors... No glass for the window frames...only grey bleak lonliness and half remembered names. NOONE has EVER tried to some how scaled these walls....For the depths are large...the angles odd....and

Michelle Warren
    Michelle Warren
    Mind & Body 1

Hello All

Michelle Warren
    Michelle Warren
    Introduce Yourself 1

Going to dye my hair green black

Just because i love monster energy 

cool.dus.niet
    cool.dus.niet
    Mind & Body 1

Let's share summer movies/serries

So let's share our favorite movies and series to watch in the summer! Is there a certain movie/series you watch every summer? Also what type of summer movies/series do you prefer? Are you a fan of horror or more of a comedy kind of person? Or perhaps  do you prefer romance?

cool.dus.niet
    cool.dus.niet
    TV & Movies 1

english speakers, do you have tips?

im from canada, Ottawa which is close to Montreal so French is my first language. do you guys have any tips for me to communicate clearly on this forum? how can i phrase my sentences so they don't sound jumbled? how can i clarify what i mean without being verbose? please help! thank you ^-^;; i want to talk to all of u but i h**e not saying what i mean and having to try to correct myself the best i can!! i h**e not saying what i mean 😞

Frosty
    Frosty
    Everything Else 1

Chat

Chat

You don't have permission to chat.