Austin Powers Movie GIF

I'm now a... MAJOR??? WHat!?

On 5/19/2021 at 11:30 PM, cool.dus.niet said:

Lieutenant

spacer.png

Fantastic!

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

My rank is now MENTOR... what is your rank? (rank is listed right by your AVATAR now)

I just recalculated all the stats on this site and boom! We're all something new I think.

• Star 2

I reached too high 😬 definitely not complaining. I ❤ it here, and everyone adds their own flavor to the mix. This place is unique, and incredibly positive in many ways. I'm almost always here, even through my illness. I am now a ghost like everywhere else. 😂 The show must go on & I'm always like wow! Something new. Like with the moods 👀 Oh, oh oh. This is the place. I'm all in for newness but also cool for whatever happens.

excited spider-man GIF by The Sean Ward Show

• Heart 3

13 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

I reached too high 😬 definitely not complaining. I ❤ it here, and everyone adds their own flavor to the mix. This place is unique, and incredibly positive in many ways.

I agree, this is a wonderful place. It is a wonderful utopia that Onision has created. 

I'm almost always here, even through my illness. I am now a ghost like everywhere else.

Are you getting better? I hope so. I abhor it when someone that I favor is ailing. 

😂 The show must go on & I'm always like wow! Something new. Like with the moods 👀 Oh, oh oh. This is the place. I'm all in for newness but also cool for whatever happens.

It always renews or builds onto my interests when there are updates to something that I enjoy. I am completely open for change on a good thing. Greatness is earned.

excited spider-man GIF by The Sean Ward Show

Can you bust out moves like that girl? 😍

You must demonstrate!

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

Admin
This post was recognized by Admin!

"CONGRATS ON GRAND MASTER STATUS!"

brittniisundae was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 500 points.

40 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

I agree, this is a wonderful place. It is a wonderful utopia that Onision has created. 

Are you getting better? I hope so. I abhor it when someone that I favor is ailing. 

It always renews or builds onto my interests when there are updates to something that I enjoy. I am completely open for change on a good thing. Greatness is earned.

Can you bust out moves like that girl? 😍

You must demonstrate!

Absolutely! 💕 

I'm not feeling much different, however I noticed I was sleeping in way longer. (I just feel really fatigued) Having a tough time staying awake. If that is persistent I may have to call someone to check my oxygen levels, because I can't get the help I need until Monday. Temp is 99.9. Lower than the 104-101 I've been experiencing 😬 it's not much but it's something! 💕

I'm getting constant messages of concern to go to the hospital, which I will if I know for sure before Monday if I need to. (I just may have to, but I'll be sure to check in if I do.) Thank you for being so kind in asking ❤💕 🤗 I hope all is well with you, my friend.

& yes! I definitely agree with you, I ❤ seeing newness. It doesn't take much for me 😂 anything that is updated and I'm like 👀 what?! 🌟 it could be like a tiny little mystery & if I see it on my own I'm super happy ❤

I bet I could at least try to bust those moves 😂 I may fail, but I think I need to go get my Spiderman outfit asap! 🌟

@Onision 🌟 Very much appreciated!

Thank U Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Heart 1