Dumb s***t you’ve observed other people do or say

17 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I watched someone continuously drive through stop signs and red lights. They were driving slow too. I wish a cop had seen them lol

I saw some guys drag racing in crappy beat up cars down the street and cutting people off. That's a wreck looking to happen.

• Star 3

One church "friend" posted how everyone should be respectful & loving to everyone during Pride Month no matter what. (Aw how nice right?) 

Went to the gas station with them, they saw two guys holding hands, pointed them out to me and said "these people are disgusting, you know what I mean?" I said no.

They asked me if I supported gay rights, because they feel a**acked. I said Yes, and sorry that they feel that way, but I don't see gay people a**acking them. 

They haven't said much of anything to me since. Not bothered by it.

Ellen Page Rainbow GIF by GAYCATION with Ellen Page and Ian Daniel

• Star 1

2 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Here's a post I just saw on Facebook. What kind of logic is that? Lol

FB_IMG_1629519821959.jpg

I- this is so stupid. These kind are against wearing masks for no other reason besides “owning the libs” because they have to be automatically against literally anything the other side advocates for. 🙄

• Star 2

3 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Lol me too. So we shouldn't try to protect ourselves and others because we're all going to d*e someday anyway? Anti-maskers don't make any sense. 

They think they’re making a point, but they don’t realize how dumb they sound.

• Star 1