What Are Some Good Things To Buy?

22 hours ago, Sierra said:

I bought a girl I've only been on 2 dates with a birthday present bc i am a simp apparently 

Mmm... if it makes you happy too, great. I've learned the best long term thing to give to people, is what makes you happy as well, so you never feel like you lost anything regardless of whether or not you last 30 years or 30 days.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Onision said:

Mmm... if it makes you happy too, great. I've learned the best long term thing to give to people, is what makes you happy as well, so you never feel like you lost anything regardless of whether or not you last 30 years or 30 days.

Making the people I like happy makes me happy

https://thesoapexchange.com/

All natural handmade soap products. I buy shampoo, conditioner, body wash, basically everything from these guys.

The consistency of their products takes some getting used to. It's thinner than store bought products, but works just the same. A little goes a long way, and I love the scent I buy (nag champa).

We select natural ingredients based upon their ability to create products that are superior in scent, texture, and skin benefits.

We use no detergents, dyes, preservatives, phthalates, additives, or artificial ingredients.

It was an arm & hammer baking soda thingy for your fridge, it removes smells and other bacteria 🦠 Though this isn’t a box, it’s a sticky suction cup one that looks like a smoke detector…so you can stick it to the fridge wall and save space. Lol I’m sure no one finds this interesting but me. I like practical things 💚