Full head with thoughts

• Mod

I have some insomnia and can't fall asleep sometimes because my mind won't shut up. I take Melatonin and it helps. I don't know how you feel about taking sleeping medication, but that works for me.

I feel this so badly. I wake up early, stay up late. I like to spray lavender on my pillow, enjoy a cup of decaffeinated tea, while listening to what I find to be calming stories.. yet my head is full of worries about others & afraid I'll have the same cycle of nightmare flashbacks. I try to repeat positive thoughts and if I continuously wake up, I write until I can fall asleep again. It's tough, I'm so sorry. I wish you well on all your nights ❤

5 hours ago, Onision said:

If you have a tub, baths can relax pretty well... also just playing video games or watching a good movie... great distractions.

I wish I had a tub. I had but afther a relationship didn't I had to leave the house... Movies works for sometimes but I seen a lot already netflix is boring me thnx for the tips!

I will try to play a game. Didn't do that yet before sleeping 

5 hours ago, Leaf_ said:

Maybe try journaling to get your thought out there unfiltered. Hope you have a better day tomorrow..

Thanks I hope I have beter day today. Journaling my thoughts hmm maybe i gonna try it or I'm going boring you all with them. 

5 hours ago, heyitskaitlind said:

I have some insomnia and can't fall asleep sometimes because my mind won't shut up. I take Melatonin and it helps. I don't know how you feel about taking sleeping medication, but that works for me.

Thanks I don't use medication. I don't  feel right taking them idk.. Good it word for you! 

1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

I feel this so badly. I wake up early, stay up late. I like to spray lavender on my pillow, enjoy a cup of decaffeinated tea, while listening to what I find to be calming stories.. yet my head is full of worries about others & afraid I'll have the same cycle of nightmare flashbacks. I try to repeat positive thoughts and if I continuously wake up, I write until I can fall asleep again. It's tough, I'm so sorry. I wish you well on all your nights ❤

I'm gonna try this 2 if others thing doesn't work! Thanks! 

spacer.png

• Heart 1
  • Star 1