What VHS or DVD Movies Do You Have Left?

Admin

• Mod

Oh man I have a bunch of DVDs lol. I organized them according to their genre such as Horror, Comedy, and Disney. I tried to attach a picture of them but I can't get it to work. I also have the seasons of American Horror Story up to Apocalypse.

I have so many at my parents' house. We used to buy a new film from the store when doing our grocery shopping every other Friday so we have literally hundreds... all kinds of stuff, action, thriller, disney, nothing particularly interesting!

In my flat I have a small selection of my favourite DVD's - The Phantom of the Opera, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Romeo and Juliet, The Great Gatsby. Then I have the whole boxset of the West Wing, and a bunch of comedy DVD's lol.

7 hours ago, Onision said:

I have the HELLSING Anime and... Invader Zim on DVD... what about you?

invader zim clapping GIF

I collect all of my shows and movies on Blu Ray. 

I even have Hellsing Ultimate. I think it was a huge misconception that when Walter betrayed Hellsing that the fans thought he became a vampire. No.....Walter became a super human. He couldn't beat Alucard as a psuedo vampire, he wouldn't have been strong enough. So the good doctor souped him up and sent him out to take out Alucard. 

Edited by Terminated

• Elites

So many dvds and games I am planing on a shelving system to lay out a boarder at the top of my walls surrounding my bed room since I don’t watch regular tv. Your collection sounds like it’s off to a good start tho