What made you join the forum?

Ghostie

I haven't been to his other forums, but wanted to show support. Found myself really connecting with many awesome people, liking many posts by him & others. It's a good time. The tox*c energy went out window when I joined here instead of involving myself in other places. 

Great place to be 💕 No regrets 🌟

• Heart 2

21 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

I haven't been to his other forums, but wanted to show support. Found myself really connecting with many awesome people, liking many posts by him & others. It's a good time. The tox*c energy went out window when I joined here instead of involving myself in other places. 

Great place to be 💕 No regrets 🌟

Me either. I joined up right after I saw this link in one of his videos. There's a lot of interesting people here. 

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

2 hours ago, summerlusk said:

I have to admit I haven’t followed Onision for like 9 or 10 years. I had an account on these forums back then, but I wasn’t as active as I am now. 

Well... over a thousand posts is kind of incredible 😋

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

I’ve been wanting to join your forum or discord for a while, but I s*ck at being tech savvy and didn’t know how.

Thankfully you spoke of the quizzes & nicely let me on here without an account. I came here for O but I saw how sweet the mods were + this forum reminds me of the early MySpace days.

Not sure I fit in here lmao but I appreciate it, because I like the topics you come up with (everyone) and I get to learn about you James and talk to fun, smart people 💫

• Heart 2