Johnny Depp Blacklisted In Hollywood (+ My Solution)

Admin

Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 4.14.04 PM.jpg

So let's break it down...

Johnny Depp's Position: Hey, I'm an actor, I've made so many good films with y'all, why you doing this to me? I did nothing wrong.

Hollywood's Response: Hey, I know, you're great, but this is a business, and while we'd love to continue working with you, we don't want to risk our movie bombing just because of some unrelated drama, so we'll hire a safer actor every time.

Both perspectives reasonable, the situation: Just unfortunate.

So, what do you do? Well... you start a Johnny Depp movie FUNDING CAMPAIGN!

I would start my own, but I don't know Johnny and no one would trust a fund started by me as I learned even me PROMOTING a funding campaign leads people to freak out --- like I once promoted this campaign to help a little one get a critical surgery --- it was a very very important funding campaign and I successfully helped raise like $15,000 for it --- unfortunately the Anti-O's tried to convince everyone that I was behind the funding campaign when I literally was not, and the family wound up getting h***ssed by Anti-O's so badly that they canceled the campaign and sought funding for their daughter's surgery elsewhere (personally I feel that makes no sense, if your daughter really needed surgery, why would you end the campaign, money is money but hey, I don't know the full context maybe?)

ANYWAY! So I can't start the fund for Johnny, but I wonder if ANY of you can if you happen to know him --- and want to see another Johnny Depp movie funded --- maybe you can have all kinds of canceled celebrities in it like Johnny Depp, Shane Dawson (Canceled for being creepy/offensive/making really really bad jokes/saying horrible things), Kevin Spacey (Canceled for something he may or may not have done over 30 years ago? No idea) etc etc --- Marilyn Manson? Ok, maybe not Manson *shrugs*

Hahah... just an idea.

(CNN)According to Johnny Depp, the past five years have been "surreal" for him.

In his first published interview since losing a libel suit against against the publisher of Britain's The Sun newspaper, the actor talked to The Sunday Times about his new movie "Minamata."

Depp, who also served as one of the producers of the film, portrays real-life photographer W. Eugene Smith, whose work with Life magazine documented the mercury p********g of Japanese villagers in the early 1970s.

The star reflected on his life recently -- he filed suit after The Sun called him a "wife-beater" in an article over his now ex-wife Amber Heard's claims of ab**e that he has denied -- juxtaposed to both the Japanese villagers who had been p********d and those who have suffered from Covid-19.

Read the rest: https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/16/entertainment/johnny-depp-hollywood-boycott-trnd/index.html

• Heart 3

17 hours ago, Terminated said:

I'm so sick of these witch hunts. It's funny how evidence becomes convenient for hypocrites when they go off and f*uck up.

It's like I said... the accused make sense fighting it/trying to clear their name, and the companies make sense just avoiding anyone accused due to the risk of blowback/financial loss.

The only people that don't make sense are the accusers - who should be going to the police, not social media.

Social media is where a lot of people go if they want to ruin a celebrity's career, or just to defend themselves from an already existing social media a**ack against them --- either way - social media is a big part of the problem - anyone with an awful made up story can ruin someone's life in quite a few keystrokes.

Johnny Depp worked for many, many years to build an empire, then it was destroyed by some j*rk... just like that. We need to correct the overcorrections.

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, Onision said:

The only people that don't make sense are the accusers - who should be going to the police, not social media.

Amen, brother. Funny these accusers who often say they want justice end up on TV interviews or social media.... instead of a police station 

11 hours ago, Ann said:

Amen, brother. Funny these accusers who often say they want justice end up on TV interviews or social media.... instead of a police station 

And oh the money they often make doing it… makes ya wonder.

• Heart 1

So Richard Gere can stuff hamsters & gerbils up his butt but f;uck forbid if Johnny and his wife fight, they decide to cut him out. What's it to them? This bs wouldn't affect the movie sales. I don't know why they care so much. Johnny Depp is a big name. He has a lot of fans and supporters. 

14 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

She would. In the previous tapes (not just parts of this) she has shown what type of person she truly is.

…she said he threw a phone at her face and he did not deny it (in those clips) - meanwhile she previously admitted to actually striking him.

Personally I think they both probably made mistakes and should stop suing each other. Seems like mutual destruction.

• Star 1

6 minutes ago, Onision said:

…she said he threw a phone at her face and he did not deny it (in those clips) - meanwhile she previously admitted to actually striking him.

Personally I think they both probably made mistakes and should stop suing each other. Seems like mutual destruction.

Right. He said "oh my God" as a response. That could mean different things, but Nobody outside of the relationship would know besides them. 

Johnny stated once just to go off in seperate ways because he doesn't want to do the court thing because it would only be bad for both of them and he didn't even want that for her, but Amber continued to pursue it. So yes, mutual destruction. 

mvpufke5cxx51.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if MOST fans boycotted Aquaman 2 since they refused to remove her from her role. But...if they put it on streaming. It'll make bank anyway. It was a nice effort. 

32 minutes ago, Onision said:

From listening to the tape.

She sounds completely out of her damn mind. She's evidently playing mind games with him and desperately steering the conversation to where Johnny is the aggressor while during the entire conversation he's just in disbelief.

Why didn't they sign prenups to protect their assets in case of a divorce? 

• Star 1