What is a food you don't eat but like the smell of?

Kaitlind

• Elites

I love raw cauliflower but cooked cauliflower smells bad I still eat it because I love it that’s just my input don’t judge we eat based on the smell hahaha I love it!!!
btw. I think this community is amazing and each person is not one kind but to has an actual heart and soul thank you

And I loves me some broccoli too!!! broccoli don’t smell to go but I love it especially broccoli and cheese soup and now OK I’ll be back later

• Heart 1

• Mod
26 minutes ago, Amanda Kiley said:

I love raw cauliflower but cooked cauliflower smells bad I still eat it because I love it that’s just my input don’t judge we eat based on the smell hahaha I love it!!!
btw. I think this community is amazing and each person is not one kind but to has an actual heart and soul thank you

And I loves me some broccoli too!!! broccoli don’t smell to go but I love it especially broccoli and cheese soup and now OK I’ll be back later

I like cooked cauliflower and love broccoli too. I don't like the smell of either one but they taste good 😋

• Heart 1

• Elites

I feel nice and full after my huge a** lunch!!! ItStarted with answering a question about food that did not smell good but was delicious and I thought of cauliflower, then I thought of broccoli, and I was like Yum that does taste goodAnd then from there broccoli and cheese soup occupy my mind! Ha ha Ha ha ha! Now I’m sitting here with a swollen belly wondering what happened! I ate so so much! It’s like my favorite food and it’s good for you

• Star 1