Which Button Would You Press?

Admin

5 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Ugh so many cool options lol. I would choose either red, blue, yellow or grey. I would mostly press blue or grey because both of them would be fun.

I didn't pick grey because they didn't say what size... like... objects could just be pencils, but if it was like buildings then yeah probably.

• Mod
4 minutes ago, Onision said:

I didn't pick grey because they didn't say what size... like... objects could just be pencils, but if it was like buildings then yeah probably.

I would like to pick up any object with my mind no matter the size. That would be really cool 😛

I would go green or yellow. Yellow because then I'd know who my true freinds were for real. But it would make my anxiety worse as the things I might hear will hurt. Green because I'd really love to just become any animal as I belive in the purity an honesty that wild animals an nature provides. 

• Heart 1

Green would be really cool. To see through the eyes of any animal. To be as small as a mosquito, tall as a giraffe and dive as deep as a whale!

And of course my inner ch*lds dream of being a Animorph would be fulfilled!! Yay!!

200.gif

Yellow would end up being tox*c at some point. It would come in handy in certain situations tho. Just like being invisible! Yet you could also end up being a creepy st*lker. 😳 *spies on Adam Levine* SEE! It's already started just imagining it. Ugh! LOL!

They all come with pro's and con's. Even green..everyone hates mosquitoes. My luck I'd get smushed 5 minutes into it. Buzz! buzz! buzz! SPLAT! 

• Funny 1