Parents Pulling Students Out of School In Mask Protest

Admin

• Mod

I can't fully comprehend why people are so against wearing a mask. It's not the worst thing people have had to do in life. They're all about their rights and are brainwashed into believing that masks don't protect you from getting sick. Thr***ening to pull their ch*ldren out of school just because they have to wear masks is so ridiculous. They don't sound like very good parents to me.

Maybe it's reverse psychology. I think it's down to the concept that people don't like being told what to do. And the mask is just one of many of these little inconvenient rules that aggravates people.

Edited by Terminated

• Elites

I don't like the people complaining who have no actually reason for being upset.  Sure, its uncomfortable.  Shoes are uncomfortable (for me). I always trip in shoes and my life would be better if I could go around barefoot, but 90% of businesses won't accept that.  Its not like they are being asked to wear a mask for some oppressive reason.  Its literally to try to save lives. 

I think too many people don't take their actions into consideration. Its always "How does this affect me?" instead of "How does this affect others?" 

On a side note, I actually love the mask.  It makes me like a ninja. 🤷‍♀️

9 minutes ago, Definitely_different said:

I can understand both sides, it’s taking away someone’s rights and it’s for the safety of our ch*ldren. With my son being autistic, he can’t wear a mask. He doesn’t understand and won’t keep one on. 

My middle son has SPD, which isn't the same, but there are a lot of things he can't handle the way other k***s do.  If I heard you complaining about your son wearing a mask, I would completely understand. Its also not the easiest thing to do virtual learning or homeschooling with a special needs ch*ld.  I tried. If it wasn't only the medically exempt k***s not wearing masks and more precautions were taken, I think it could be worked out. 

In my location there is no mandate to wear a mask in school, YET. People are extreme here. It's all more so political during a worldwide pandemic, but a lot of them do not pay attention to worldwide events. This is a very poor region. In education only about 28 percent are proficient in reading by the 8th grade, we also lack in funds for special needs students.

The governor went from "no plans" to "We'll see how it trends" in a 2 day period.  So, I'm not a prophet but this person will most likely be out there with signs in the coming month or so, and having to do the same thing as last time with their young ones because they & I quote "absolutely under no circumstances" will allow their young ones to wear a mask:

0999399383838388339935.jpg.28d5fee23b216520320ae963cb9305c3.jpg

I'm sorry, but it's weird at the very least not to be concerned, and taking precautions for yourself, for others, to show your own how to act and respond during a pandemic. 

Swap the word fear with concern. 😂 "they will not be forced to live in concern for themselves, and for others". Wow, what a statement 😬.  See, I just did what news sources do. 🤣

Ugh. Just coming from where I am, I believe it's just a political thing. An extreme case.

People are yes, tired of wearing them. I get it, I think a lot of us who do wear masks get it. I just really hope things start to improve, but if we are going to have to live this way for a very long time - well... it's sad. It's just better to take whatever precautions you can or are able to. 💕

Maybe these people don't have a real understanding about how the masks are protecting them from a t*rrible virus. Some times people are ignorant to the dangers right in front off them. They don't listen to  reason and facts. The mask is not a bad thing. 

Keeping your infected k***s home? Good. Stay out, if you’re choices are gonna endanger ch*ldren please go. CPS should intervene. Exposing your ch*ldren to deadly but preventable pathogens counts as ch*ld ab**e to me. 

On 8/15/2021 at 4:14 PM, brittniisundae said:

In my location there is no mandate to wear a mask in school, YET. People are extreme here. It's all more so political during a worldwide pandemic, but a lot of them do not pay attention to worldwide events. This is a very poor region. In education only about 28 percent are proficient in reading by the 8th grade, we also lack in funds for special needs students.

The governor went from "no plans" to "We'll see how it trends" in a 2 day period.  So, I'm not a prophet but this person will most likely be out there with signs in the coming month or so, and having to do the same thing as last time with their young ones because they & I quote "absolutely under no circumstances" will allow their young ones to wear a mask:

0999399383838388339935.jpg.28d5fee23b216520320ae963cb9305c3.jpg

I'm sorry, but it's weird at the very least not to be concerned, and taking precautions for yourself, for others, to show your own how to act and respond during a pandemic. 

Swap the word fear with concern. 😂 "they will not be forced to live in concern for themselves, and for others". Wow, what a statement 😬.  See, I just did what news sources do. 🤣

Ugh. Just coming from where I am, I believe it's just a political thing. An extreme case.

People are yes, tired of wearing them. I get it, I think a lot of us who do wear masks get it. I just really hope things start to improve, but if we are going to have to live this way for a very long time - well... it's sad. It's just better to take whatever precautions you can or are able to. 💕

It's funny because when there was no mandates. EVERYONE cried out to the government to stop this thing. EVERYONE was on board with masks, vaccinations, and a lockdown. And now that the government has put out the RULES that THESE people wanted. It is now INCONVENIENT to them. Funny how that works. 

• Star 1