F*** your Twitter

The people trolling on your Twitter are so so so so so lifeless. Like they can't be doing anything else with their day. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some of them are Sarah.  Or Hanson. Or someone else involved. 

They are reaching to twist stuff and dwelling on your specific situation . I literally reported spam on two people.  I am more right when I keep my opinions to myself. I need to learn to shut up to be honest. But I could've probably "won " an argument .it's just exhausting. I cannot imagine your day with that.

Your pictures are cute . That was my comment . Essentially.  

Seriously sending support vibes . ❤️ + people and cancle culture s*ck. 

• Heart 1

• Mod

Yeah this is why we all need to stop reading them and ignore what they say because there's not much that can be done about it. I've reported people too and got some of their accounts deleted, but I've learned there's no point in that because they will just make a new account and continue obsessively hating on him. He doesn't even look at his Twitter so just let them waste their time talking to themselves lol

18 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Yeah this is why we all need to stop reading them and ignore what they say because there's not much that can be done about it. I've reported people too and got some of their accounts deleted, but I've learned there's no point in that because they will just make a new account and continue obsessively hating on him. He doesn't even look at his Twitter so just let them waste their time talking to themselves lol

I'm surprised Twitter doesn't auto-delete accounts that Tweet "k*s" - I knew someone who as a joke tweeted me that, someone reported them and boom, they were gone --- was sad too because they were joking.

• Star 1

• Mod
22 minutes ago, Onision said:

I'm surprised Twitter doesn't auto-delete accounts that Tweet "k*s" - I knew someone who as a joke tweeted me that, someone reported them and boom, they were gone --- was sad too because they were joking.

Yeah well it's hard to know when someone is joking through text unfortunately. It would be nice if Twitter did auto-delete the accounts of those who are purposely saying mean things.

I love how my profile picture just totally m**dered anyone screenshotting my responses to make fun of the “cringe”. Almost like whoever trolls this board for fodder doesn’t want their anti audience to know they are a major source of income. 

95BE62D1-5A02-42F8-90C6-C6F437E64229.gif

Edited by Ghostie

On 8/15/2021 at 9:52 AM, Kaitlind said:

You can’t reply to any of his tweets saying anything that isn’t hateful without them coming after you.

• Mod
8 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

You can’t reply to any of his tweets saying anything that isn’t hateful without them coming after you.

Yeah I know 😕 That's why this place is the best! No haters are here to bother us and if they are, they will get banned asap lol

• Star 2

9 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

Yeah I know 😕 That's why this place is the best! No haters are here to bother us and if they are, they will get banned asap lol

If it makes Onision feel any better. This guy got a lot of hate too & he's a YouTuber. He got several haters that went and made Hate pages about him on Twitter and Instagram. He got trolled way bad. 

• Heart 1