Post Your FAVORITE Karen

Admin

So... I was waiting for this woman being upset to make sense, and I never saw it... did she really say "People like you are the reason cell phones exist" (paraphrasing) - like phones are a bad thing? Lol... love the natural comedy.

KARRREEEEEENNNN!

Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 4.07.33 PM.jpg

• Funny 3

• Mod

This woman is crazy 😳 Later on in the video she pretends to faint and then starts to shake like she's a 5 year old having a tantrum. Grown a** woman lol

4 hours ago, summerlusk said:

I would have honked the horn tbh lol

• Star 1
  • Funny 2

• Elites

They cawnt hear me cos they are listening tew kidz bahp 

First ten seconds of this clip irks me to my core. Never wanted someone to roll up their window so badly. These Karens are so bold idk how they get away acting like that

I have come across many Karen’s *video wise* online, probably came across a few ‘Karen’s’ irl.... this might be a little unrelated although it is somewhat relatable to this,.... THIS is my favorite Karen though.... probably have to skip through a min or so in to get to one of my favorite scenes in the entire movie. 

16 hours ago, summerlusk said:

Here’s another.. honestly, there’s so many of these.

Hey, women never lie, if she says that man hit her, we have to believe her right?

15 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

This woman is crazy 😳 Later on in the video she pretends to faint and then starts to shake like she's a 5 year old having a tantrum. Grown a** woman lol

Give this woman a documentary on Discovery + --- She's good at fake crying.

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, Leaf_ said:

First ten seconds of this clip irks me to my core. Never wanted someone to roll up their window so badly. These Karens are so bold idk how they get away acting like that

You know how in movies, they make the villain do something in a scene that makes them really unlikable so you don't feel bad when the hero doesn't grab their hand before they fall into a fire/lava pit?

Yeah.

• Funny 2

• Mod
2 hours ago, Leaf_ said:

You can see the crazy in her eyes

• Heart 1

On 8/14/2021 at 4:07 PM, Onision said:

So... I was waiting for this woman being upset to make sense, and I never saw it... did she really say "People like you are the reason cell phones exist" (paraphrasing) - like phones are a bad thing? Lol... love the natural comedy.

KARRREEEEEENNNN!

Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 4.07.33 PM.jpg

lol.. being called a Karen really triggered her. 😂