I need advice

How do you handle stuff like this… this was all literally from not giving him n**es… 

It was a gut punch… I still love men, I’m att**cted to men.. but their vision of beauty is not a women who looks “male” or looks more masculine. 

I have a headache from crying… I’m over being hurt by people. I’ve had so many men tell me I look like a d*k*. And it just burns, especially in the midst of figuring out my identity. 🥺

60B6DFD5-8C9B-4897-A660-05831C97497A.jpeg

• Heart 4

• Mod

Wow I'm so sorry. Men who say stuff like that because they were rejected and didn't get what they want aren't good guys to begin with. No matter how you look or what you identify as, you deserve to be treated with respect. I'm sure one day you will find a guy who likes you for you. I think the picture you have as your pfp is a cute picture and a lot of people look good with that hairstyle and you're one of them 🙂

• Heart 2

8 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Wow I'm so sorry. Men who say stuff like that because they were rejected and didn't get what they want aren't good guys to begin with. No matter how you look or what you identify as, you deserve to be treated with respect. I'm sure one day you will find a guy who likes you for you. I think the picture you have as your pfp is a cute picture and a lot of people look good with that hairstyle and you're one of them 🙂

What She Said GIF by The Free Mama

You deserve all the love & respect in the world. Kaitlind is right. Anybody who says anything to disrespect & genuinely hurt you will never be good enough for you. They do not deserve to be in your company.  There is no replacement for you, you're sparkling & true. 💕🤗 Hugs & love to you! 

• Heart 3

55 minutes ago, Skoobie123 said:

How do you handle stuff like this… this was all literally from not giving him n**es… 

That says it all: he DOES find you att**ctive or he wouldn't have asked for N U D E S

He is being a***ole because you rejected or ignored him.

You are lovely and a very sweet person. Ignore that awful troll.

You are great just the way you are. Keep going 💪

Edited by Ann
  • Heart 1
  • Star 2

Those men aren't right for you. You deserve better.

It's good to see it now then get into a tox*c and a*busive relationship with people like that.

And I agree. It s*cks getting rejected by someone we're att**cted to.

Look at it this way though. If they're treating you like sh*it now, do you honestly want to get in a relationship with them & take it from them your whole life? 

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 2

8 minutes ago, Skoobie123 said:

Thank you everyone for being so sweet and sharing kind and inspirational thoughts! 🥺💕

🌟🌟 lots of hugs & love to you always, dear! You're amazing all the way ❤ Everyone here just adores you for very good reasons ❤  Keep that sparkling smile 😊 

• Heart 1

On 8/14/2021 at 1:44 AM, Skoobie123 said:

It was a gut punch… I still love men, I’m att**cted to men.. but their vision of beauty is not a women who looks “male” or looks more masculine. 

I have a headache from crying… I’m over being hurt by people. I’ve had so many men tell me I look like a d*k*. And it just burns, especially in the midst of figuring out my identity. 🥺

You don’t owe anyone n**es and they clearly liked how you look enough to ask for them 💞 people do that when you reject them, it’s a tactic to argue or relieve their feelings. Block them lol hope you’re ok beautiful 💫

• Heart 1