Suggest A GOOD Documentary

Sorry if I'm a broken record about being anti social media. I've shared these before, but I'll do it again, lol. They will both make you think real hard about the dangers of social media and how it influences people. 🤔 

• Star 2

17 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

They will both make you think real hard about the dangers of social media and how it influences people.

The problem is social media allows for extremism... extremism, that being people who believe in conspiracy theories/absolute madness - can essentially ruin people, bring back things like "The Red Scare" or that recent wave of phobia toward Asians because certain political parties blamed them for COVID - that stuff needs to be corrected - but social media sites don't do much at all it seems ~ and so people start forming groups and waging wars --- cancel culture is part of that.

If you have Netflix I'd suggest these...

Fantastic Fungi

Alien Worlds

Seaspiracy

Crime Scene: The Vanishing at Cecil Hotel

Kitty Love A homage to Cats (watch if you're a cat lover if not, I warned you LOL!)

These are the most recent ones I've watched and really enjoyed. 

• Star 1

1 hour ago, Two said:

I'm anti social media/influencers as well

Fake Famous does an awesome job showing how fake influencers are & how easy it is to fake being one.

Oooh. I haven't seen this one. I don't have HBO though. I wonder if I can find it somewhere else.

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, OldGreqq said:

Oooh. I haven't seen this one. I don't have HBO though. I wonder if I can find it somewhere else.

It most likely can be found uploaded on a streaming site. If you know of any sites you trust.

• Star 1

Don't F*** With Cats was interesting. That was on Netflix 

I also loved the Cecil Hotel one on Netflix.

Used to be a couple good ones on Discovery but I cancelled my subscription to them since their d!ck move to Onision 

• Star 1