Thoughts on celebrities coming out about not bathing often?

Kaitlind

• Mod

What are your thoughts about these celebrities saying they don't shower often? https://people.com/health/celebrity-bathing-habits-shower-debate/ 

I know everyone is different, but if I skip one day of showering I feel gr*ss. Also I have thin hair so if I don't wash it every day it will start to look greasy. I don't see how these celebrities or people in general don't bathe often lol

Do you bathe daily or do you agree with these celebs?

Idk my boyfriend doesn't  bathe or shower much.. like every few weeks.. or like maybe once a werk.and says it's good for skin.and hair. But he also used to tour constantly in a band and claims a lot of his bad habits come from touring.  He has a lot of strange eating habits and stuff too he says are from that.

I however. Shower and bathe a LOT . But it's because I love water.

Basically , maybe they like have that opinion because they're just realllly bust or travel and are exhausted. 

Busy 

Edited by PoptartBarbie
  • Star 1

• Mod
30 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

Idk my boyfriend doesn't  bathe or shower much.. like every few weeks.. or like maybe once a werk.and says it's good for skin.and hair. But he also used to tour constantly in a band and claims a lot of his bad habits come from touring.  He has a lot of strange eating habits and stuff too he says are from that.

I however. Shower and bathe a LOT . But it's because I love water.

Basically , maybe they like have that opinion because they're just realllly bust or travel and are exhausted. 

Busy 

I think it comes down to how we were raised or going through different situations, like what you said about your bf being in a band. I was raised to bathe daily and it just stuck with me throughout my life.

I’m the gr*ss one here. I shower twice a week, wash my hair once a week.  My skin HATES water. Absolutely hates it. I’ll get so damn dried out after a shower, and all the lotion in the world doesn’t help. 
As for the hair, I like to dye my hair, and it’s very thick and very long. So I got into the habit of washing less to help my color last longer/it seems to do well for my hair.  It doesn’t even look greasy after a week, but I like it to smell nice, and to feel clean. HOWEVER! I can’t do a DAMN thing with it for two days after it’s washed. It’s too slick, and won’t stay up 😂

• Mod
9 minutes ago, LadyDaigona said:

I’m the gr*ss one here. I shower twice a week, wash my hair once a week.  My skin HATES water. Absolutely hates it. I’ll get so damn dried out after a shower, and all the lotion in the world doesn’t help. 
As for the hair, I like to dye my hair, and it’s very thick and very long. So I got into the habit of washing less to help my color last longer/it seems to do well for my hair.  It doesn’t even look greasy after a week, but I like it to smell nice, and to feel clean. HOWEVER! I can’t do a DAMN thing with it for two days after it’s washed. It’s too slick, and won’t stay up 😂

Aww, well I wish I could go without washing my hair for a while and it not looking dirty. Must be nice 😝