Aliens. Do you believe in them?

aliens abduction GIF

I absolutely do. I feel like it’s impossible for there to not be life out there. 
If you have a fun alien story, please tell me! 
If you don’t, please tell me why? I’m always interested in opposing opinions. 

Reading this title in my head like 

Animated GIF

1 minute ago, Kaitlind said:

No, I don't. I have seen something weird fly across the sky once but it dark and it was hard to tell what it was. It could have been anything though.

It truly could have been literally anything. MAYBE EVEN ALIENS!? 

nah but legit, it’s not the UFOs that make me believe, it’s the weird “losing time” stories that make me question life 

• Star 1

• Mod
Just now, LadyDaigona said:

It truly could have been literally anything. MAYBE EVEN ALIENS!? 

nah but legit, it’s not the UFOs that make me believe, it’s the weird “losing time” stories that make me question life 

Oh yeah I've read about that! It's so weird 😶

• Mod
Just now, LadyDaigona said:

Right tho? It just brings up hella questions for me. 
my own grandparents have a “lost time” story and they’re COMPLETELY against the thought of aliens. 

Well I can't think of what would be another explanation for that, unless the people who experienced it blacked out somehow. Who knows? 

• Star 1

1 minute ago, Kaitlind said:

Well I can't think of what would be another explanation for that, unless the people who experienced it blacked out somehow. Who knows? 

Pretty much. I say it’s aliens, they say “we’re not sure but it sure was strange!”

• Star 1

I do believe there's life out there. Like you said, there's no way, as vast as space is that earth is the only planet where life forms exist.

It's out there. One day, not while I'm alive, we'll find it or it'll find us. If it hasn't already. 🤔

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, MysticDawn said:

I do believe there's life out there. Like you said, there's no way, as vast as space is that earth is the only planet where life forms exist.

It's out there. One day, not while I'm alive, we'll find it or it'll find us. If it hasn't already. 🤔

I feel like they have, and then learned their lesson and peaced  tf out 😂

Edited by LadyDaigona
  • Funny 1

There probably exist aliens somewhere out there but intelligent life is probably very rare. When you look at the evolution of life on earth it took about 3.5 billion years to get from molecules to humans. When you watch docus about how that evolution went (more or less cause we don't know exactly) it's basically a miracle we exist. So microbial life could be more common in the universe, but to get from that to intelligent life takes A LOT of steps and time. It also wouldn't surprise me some of those so called UFO's are secret advanced military technology. Why would advanced aliens fly around here, let us see them briefly and then fly away again? If they would be that advanced it should be possible for them to hide from us completely.

Edited by Danny Van Hecke
grammar