Cyberbullying/st*lking/h***ssment

I've dealt with a few online trolls but never dealt with online h***ssment like teens do on Facebook.

1 hour ago, Kaitlind said:

I've been told I was u g l y by multiple people online lol

They're just jealous little f*uckers. They can s*ck it. You're pretty, so own it & be proud.

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Mod
1 hour ago, Terminated said:

I've dealt with a few online trolls but never dealt with online h***ssment like teens do on Facebook.

They're just jealous little f*uckers. They can s*ck it. You're pretty, so own it & be proud.

Lol well thank you. It doesn't bother me that much though. I know I'm not u g l y... kind of 😆

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

Lol well thank you. It doesn't bother me that much though. I know I'm not u g l y... kind of 😆

You’re DEFINITELY not u g l y. In the slightest.  You’re beautiful! 

Edited by LadyDaigona
  • Heart 2
  • Star 1

It's always some thing. The more positive and truthful you are, or even if you just walk away, people dislike that. Because it ruins their whole plan. They either feel bad about their own life or self, they're bored, cant deal with their own feelings, or just non productive human beings that honestly need to deal with their own self issues. There's no award for doing what these people do. Hurting others will never bring you whole.

People who have done this to me, I know they have to be in pain with their own life in someway. My exs were always like this, because I walked away from tox*c relationships. It took awhile but they moved on. 

To random people who dont even know me, it's just creepy, but I still wish them well with future proceedings down a healthier path. & one day I hope they can respect mine and any stranger, because they don't know my life. I can't walk in their shoes, and they can't walk in mine. 🌟

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

Oh yeah. I’ve spoken about it before but me being rude during an issue online lead to a bunch of rich Karen’s st*lking/ h***ssing me currently ongoing to present day. 

They d*xxed my old address and I used to receive razor blades and dog poop. Which of course I reported to USPS since thats a felony. 

tried to get me banned from a con by submitting a fake restraining order but since I’d registered and paid months before and had a good behavior record there whoever did that were banned from the con themselves  and the 500 foot barrier in the fake order was enforced by con staff. Oh boy did that make that group mad when one of their favs couldn’t come to con after messing it up for themselves. Still get messages about what a bad person I am years later on socials. 

I learned that it doesn’t even matter if I’m technically in the right. I need to be hyper nice in super public spaces online. Because being right literally doesn’t matter online. But being kind even if others don’t deserve it does. 

that and keep your meatspace info on ultimate lockdown. Cause not even a vpn or a paywall like here can save you. 

• Star 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/14/2021 at 11:33 AM, Ghostie said:

Oh yeah. I’ve spoken about it before but me being rude during an issue online lead to a bunch of rich Karen’s st*lking/ h***ssing me currently ongoing to present day. 

They d*xxed my old address and I used to receive razor blades and dog poop. Which of course I reported to USPS since thats a felony. 

tried to get me banned from a con by submitting a fake restraining order but since I’d registered and paid months before and had a good behavior record there whoever did that were banned from the con themselves  and the 500 foot barrier in the fake order was enforced by con staff. Oh boy did that make that group mad when one of their favs couldn’t come to con after messing it up for themselves. Still get messages about what a bad person I am years later on socials. 

I learned that it doesn’t even matter if I’m technically in the right. I need to be hyper nice in super public spaces online. Because being right literally doesn’t matter online. But being kind even if others don’t deserve it does. 

that and keep your meatspace info on ultimate lockdown. Cause not even a vpn or a paywall like here can save you. 

All I can say is.. wow. Thankfully I’ve never had to deal with anything like that and I hope I never have to. But actually something did happen to me that was pretty bad. The person never bullied me or anything like that, but someone h*cked into my computer once through a direct connection on AIM. They found out my address and told me my house was nice through looking at Google Maps or whatever. It was really creepy. That’s the worst that’s happened to me as far as st*lking goes. I have been bullied too and h***ssed, but it never went as far as being d*xxed or became a serious enough problem that I couldn’t deal with it by just blocking and ignoring the person.

Edited by summerlusk
  • Heart 1

2 hours ago, summerlusk said:

All I can say is.. wow. Thankfully I’ve never had to deal with anything like that and I hope I never have to. But actually something did happen to me that was pretty bad. The person never bullied me or anything like that, but someone h*cked into my computer once through a direct connection on AIM. They found out my address and told me my house was nice through looking at Google Maps or whatever. It was really creepy. That’s the worst that’s happened to me as far as st*lking goes. I have been bullied too and h***ssed, but it never went as far as being d*xxed or became a serious enough problem that I couldn’t deal with it by just blocking and ignoring the person.

Omg that’s super terrifying I’m so sorry that happened to you. 

• Star 1

2 hours ago, Ghostie said:

Omg that’s super terrifying I’m so sorry that happened to you. 

Yeah, it was. Nothing happened to me though, I could have gotten “d*xxed” or something I guess. I even ghosted him and all that happened was him messaging me a couple times calling me an a***ole and telling me he thought he blocked me, lol. 🤷🏻‍♀️