Cameron Herrin: "Hot", Therefore Innocent?

Admin

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 8.54.23 PM.jpg

He was 18 years old when he hit a 24-year-old mother who was just trying to cross the street with her 22-month-old baby killing two innocent people while street racing with his friends.

3 years later, He was given a 24-year sentence in j*il. But people are still defending him why?

Majority because of his “good looks”. I’m pretty sure if he was average-looking it wouldn’t even have been a topic.

And for the people who are saying it wasn’t intentional, He was driving at the speed of 160km per hr, The mother whom he crashed into hit 40 ft far away, the baby daughter hit 70 ft away. He has already been warned 4 times of the speed limit.

He was also recorded to have multiple speeding incidents just days before the accident proving his complete disregard for the consequences of his actions.

He clearly deserves to be in j*il and there’s absolutely no way anybody can have even an ounce of sympathy for him, right?

Unfortunately, that couldn’t be further from the truth because people all over social media have been defending him for no other reason than because he is att**ctive.

These people obsessing with him aren’t taking into account how the family of the mother and daughter feel or how devastating is that a young mother and her baby were ki**ed due to his recklessness.

Sure, He lost the best years of his life but the man lost the best part of his life.

If someone that is conventionally unatt**ctive did this exact same thing I know with every bone in my body that people would be treating him very differently.

Society has came to a point where we value looks above anything and that needs to change.

Nobody deserves to get away with something and not have to deal with their careless actions just because they fit the societal standards of beauty.

It’s time we treat people based on their character and not their appearance because criminals like him don’t deserve good treatment for inexcusable actions.

Being att**ctive is a privilege and it can be dangerous to only care about how someone looks rather than how they act.

Beauty is not really as subjective as we like to say it is.

Well, This is a prime example of pretty privilege and how damaging it can be.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day ❤️

1. Pretty sure 40-60 is supposed to be the best years of your life.
2. Yes, he's defended because people think he is hot. Welcome to the internet.
3. The whole "People have opinions and I should be upset about it" is a very Karen move. The internet is full of dummies, why join them in their game?

If you've come to the internet to find sanity & reason - you're lost.

• Star 1

• Mod

Defending someone who ki**ed people by accident or not just because they're att**ctive is crazy. This makes me think of the women who were obsessed with Richard Ramirez because they thought he was att**ctive and didn't care that he was a serial ki**er. It doesn't matter how the person looks. You're defending a criminal and they shouldn't be treated any differently from other criminals, period.

• Star 1

34 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Defending someone who ki**ed people by accident or not just because they're att**ctive is crazy. This makes me think of the women who were obsessed with Richard Ramirez because they thought he was att**ctive and didn't care that he was a serial ki**er. It doesn't matter how the person looks. You're defending a criminal and they shouldn't be treated any differently from other criminals, period.

I don't disagree. Meanwhile, Richard R was kinda hot.

Lol... evil, bad, etc. but hot.

I mean look at Loki, mass ki**er, t*rrible person, still, people love him - fictional character, yes, but represents great evil. Still... people, a lot of them, think with their eyes.

• Star 2

I've always found it a bit creepy when women send love letters and fan mail to "hot" serial ki**ers. Their brain must do some serious mental gymnastics to make that seem really appealing lol 

• Star 2

36 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Or like Jodi Arias. 😥 Or mass m**derers who are still idolized today. I remember when columbine happened, and our teacher let us watch the news, and what was happening. It was awful and we had to start wearing clear backpacks. There are people who are in love with Eric and Dylan. Honestly, I don't understand the att**ction level. They're dead now. They did some thing that is...heartbreaking and horrible. Anyway... you do some thing to this extreme it has to stick with you every day of your life and if you show no guilt, it shows who you are. It shouldn't matter what you look like, how much cash you have, you do some thing this bad....deal with the consequences. Why are people fanning over these real life people? It's bizarre. 

• Star 1

The creepy “oh m**der me daddy” people genuinely freak me out. Like, the dude ki**ed people. That’s not hot. 
the Bundy obsession is so incredibly bonkers. 

THESE DUDES ki**ed PEOPLE, BECKY! PULL YOUR PANTIES BACK UP.

This dude is no exception. ki**ed people, but people are still riding his ween like he hasn’t ki**ed people. 

freakin weird hey 

Edited by LadyDaigona
Misspelled words
  • Star 2

• Mod
44 minutes ago, Onision said:

I don't disagree. Meanwhile, Richard R was kinda hot.

Lol... evil, bad, etc. but hot.

I mean look at Loki, mass ki**er, t*rrible person, still, people love him - fictional character, yes, but represents great evil. Still... people, a lot of them, think with their eyes.

Lol yeah I mean, you can't help who you think is hot. Some people will just take it too far at times.

• Star 1

I don't care if people think he's hot; he still took the life of a beautiful mother and ch*ld. What about the beauty he carelessly ki**ed? Jessica and Lillia were far more beautiful than he will ever be. I feel for the father and what he must be going through right now. Cameron got off easy in my opinion.

Jessica-Reisinger-Raubenolt-and-Lillia.thumb.jpg.a561f5961aad8aaec3b6f3d5c69dd90c.jpg

• Heart 2