Jump to content

COVID in 2021


Recommended Posts


My parents had it recently. I was terrified for them but thankfully they are OK. They are vulnerable due to age/health conditions. They were ill with it but not seriously, thank God

 

  • Heart 1
  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, summerlusk said:

Do you know anyone or anyone that has recently gotten COVID?

A guy I know of got it and recovered. His wife got even worse symptoms than he did and she was in and out of the ER. It caused her to develop a blood clot in her leg. She's a nice lady, I do hope she makes a full recovery. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ann said:

My parents had it recently. I was terrified for them but thankfully they are OK. They are vulnerable due to age/health conditions. They were ill with it but not seriously, thank God

 

I’m glad they’re okay. Were they vaccinated at the time they got it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

I’m glad they’re okay. Were they vaccinated at the time they got it?

Thanks 😊 Yes, both fully vaccinated which must be what helped them. 

  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

I had Covid during Christmas time last year and then my dad and step mom caught it. We're all fine now and fully vaccinated. We haven't had it since.

That's good. I hope you never get it again. My mom, step dad, sister& her 4 year old son had it during the middle of 2020. My mom said it was the worst she's ever been sick. So far I've been fortunate. I've taken 2 Covid tests and I've been negative both times. Never had it. Been vaccinated & I hope I never get it. 

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
1 hour ago, Terminated said:

That's good. I hope you never get it again. My mom, step dad, sister& her 4 year old son had it during the middle of 2020. My mom said it was the worst she's ever been sick. So far I've been fortunate. I've taken 2 Covid tests and I've been negative both times. Never had it. Been vaccinated & I hope I never get it. 

Oh man, I'm glad they're all ok. You're lucky you haven't caught it. Some people may be immune to it and it can be worse for others. For me it felt like I had a bad cold and my head felt all foggy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone I went to high school with just passed away from COVID. He was 33. According to my sister, he was seemingly healthy and regularly worked out. I don’t know if he had any underlying conditions that weren’t visible or if he was even vaccinated. I don’t think you can be sure how the virus will affect you, even if you seem to be in shape. So yeah, everyone should be careful.. no matter who you are, and get vaccinated. 😕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...