Last time you cried

I think it was during a movie, lol. I don't remember which one or what about it made me cry.

I don't remember the last time I cried for a real life reason either. Pretty sure it was work related, and I wasn't sad, I was really angry. I'm cursed with crying when I get very angry.

I'm not much of a crier, so I don't remember details much.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

6 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

I almost cried today because someone said something to me that hurt me and they didn’t seem to care at all.

I'm sorry that happened to you. There's a lot of different possible reasons why they acted that way that could have had nothing to do with you. I don't know if this person intentionally hurt you, but if they did, it probably means they've got their own issues that they're taking out on you. Kind of like the troll talk that's been flying around in here. Some people just take out their own problems on other people to make themselves feel better. And it really s*cks being on the receiving end of that kind of treatment. 

Have you tried to talk to this person about it? Maybe ask them if they realize that they hurt you?

24 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I'm sorry that happened to you. There's a lot of different possible reasons why they acted that way that could have had nothing to do with you. I don't know if this person intentionally hurt you, but if they did, it probably means they've got their own issues that they're taking out on you. Kind of like the troll talk that's been flying around in here. Some people just take out their own problems on other people to make themselves feel better. And it really s*cks being on the receiving end of that kind of treatment. 

Have you tried to talk to this person about it? Maybe ask them if they realize that they hurt you?

Yes, I talked to them about. It kind of made things worse, but at least they know I guess. Just trying to forget about it. People have told me I’m too sensitive sometimes, so maybe it’s just that.

• Heart 1

Yesterday. I was dealing with a lot of stress already and I tried to be nice to some guy who ended up flipping out on me when I didn’t want to continue the conversation. He even tried to bait me into arguing and I just value my peace too much. It made me question my judgement, for meeting or speaking to people that react that way or can’t take rejection. I wasn’t even rude…Why do I attract crazy people and am I insensitive for not accepting their behavior ?

Tired Sailor Moon GIF

• Star 1