Introduce Yourself

• Immortals

Hey I’m Amanda 👋 I love a long list of different anime, If I could list off a few favs some are Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist BH, Cowboy Bebop etc. I also enjoy playing Video games some of my favs are Zelda, Pokémon, Final Fantasy, Animal Crossing. 

• Immortals
2 minutes ago, Amanda K said:

Awww thanks @OldGreqq at least I’ll finally belong somewhere 🖤

We all have a place here. 😉 The key is just to be active. There are a lot of topics on games and anime. One tip is to look beyond the top ones that are the most recently replied to. There are tons of topics within the different forum categories. I like digging up old ones and commenting on them so it brings them to the top again.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, bigbadorca said:

Hi ! I'm Erine, I'm 19 years old and I enjoy Formula One. 

I'm from France so sorry if there are grammar mistakes !

Hi Erine ❤ welcome! 😊

Hey, I'm Jeremy and I'm 28 years old.

I've known of Onision for years, but only started paying closer attention during the quarantine. I've had a lot of free time, primarily because I've been laid off for quite sometime. So it was cool that Onision is allowing me the chance to interact with the community without paying a direct fee.

When I'm not posting on here shooting for that 600+ post goal, I'll be reading, playing the piano or job hunting! 

• Immortals
1 hour ago, Jeremy said:

Hey, I'm Jeremy and I'm 28 years old.

I've known of Onision for years, but only started paying closer attention during the quarantine. I've had a lot of free time, primarily because I've been laid off for quite sometime. So it was cool that Onision is allowing me the chance to interact with the community without paying a direct fee.

When I'm not posting on here shooting for that 600+ post goal, I'll be reading, playing the piano or job hunting! 

Welcome, Jeremy! It's cool you're a piano player. Do you compose your own music or just enjoy playing?

I'm actually trying to teach myself piano right now. I must say I'm not doing a very good job because I'm not disciplined enough to carve out dedicated time to it. Hence, I've not learned a lot and so I'm kinda bad at it, lol.

• Immortals

i’m kit. i’ve been watching since the banana days and have liked onision since! i’m a fan of acting and my favorite band is the grateful d**d. i also like cute animals (like everyone else in the world lmao).

AFB7F7F3-C029-4983-8E44-2DB55812D497.thumb.jpeg.53df206c3ff8e07d7b9304ad9d27dd79.jpeg

• Immortals
7 minutes ago, catscratchez said:

i’m kit. i’ve been watching since the banana days and have liked onision since! i’m a fan of acting and my favorite band is the grateful d**d. i also like cute animals (like everyone else in the world lmao).

AFB7F7F3-C029-4983-8E44-2DB55812D497.thumb.jpeg.53df206c3ff8e07d7b9304ad9d27dd79.jpeg

Welcome Kit btw cute kitten 😻😻😻

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, catscratchez said:

Welcome guys, also... awesome kitten photo!

• Immortals

Just joined.

I've been lurking around the forum here for a while but just joined today. I'm Ann, from the UK. Big book geek and complete movie addict. Totally against trash cancel culture.
Nice to meet you all 🙏
A.

• Elites

Hi I’m Beth, my age is just a number….so like 40 som*thing lol. I’m a mom to two boys and one girl. Two of them are in their 20’s and my youngest just turned 2 last month. (He was a complete surprise). 

I heard of Onision by watching the ID show, which I felt was complete crap about him from the beginning. I mean those g*rls were bashing him like they were still teens and not over him. Taking private relationship problems to national tv because you clearly aren’t over someone is just sad.

Keep being you, Onision, believe in yourself even if no one else does. I don’t know you personally and a lot of people probably don’t either but from your videos that I’ve seen you seem like you are pretty open and honest and to me you seem like you have a gentle soul. 

Okay back to me…I’m half Hungarian and was born in Louisiana. I might have the looks of a girly girl but I’m far from it. I’m definitely a country girl that loves muddin and bon fires. I don’t look like my picture every single day because seriously, who has that kind of time with a 2 year old?! 

BTW I love NIN and have seen them live! The best part was when he sang Friends in Low Places and passed out shots to everyone on the ground floor! I also love Alice In Chains. 

• Immortals
1 hour ago, Definitely_different said:

Hi I’m Beth, my age is just a number….so like 40 som*thing lol. I’m a mom to two boys and one girl. Two of them are in their 20’s and my youngest just turned 2 last month. (He was a complete surprise). 

I heard of Onision by watching the ID show, which I felt was complete crap about him from the beginning. I mean those g*rls were bashing him like they were still teens and not over him. Taking private relationship problems to national tv because you clearly aren’t over someone is just sad.

Keep being you, Onision, believe in yourself even if no one else does. I don’t know you personally and a lot of people probably don’t either but from your videos that I’ve seen you seem like you are pretty open and honest and to me you seem like you have a gentle soul. 

Okay back to me…I’m half Hungarian and was born in Louisiana. I might have the looks of a girly girl but I’m far from it. I’m definitely a country girl that loves muddin and bon fires. I don’t look like my picture every single day because seriously, who has that kind of time with a 2 year old?! 

BTW I love NIN and have seen them live! The best part was when he sang Friends in Low Places and passed out shots to everyone on the ground floor! I also love Alice In Chains. 

Welcome to the forum! Fellow NIN lover here, and I have also seen them in concert at Riot Fest in Chicago a few years back. 

• Immortals
1 hour ago, ex261 said:

Hi my name is Sarah im 24 and love Onision ***x looking forward to speaking to various people and making friends xx

Hi Sarah! Welcome and glad to have you here. 😊

• Administrator
1 hour ago, ex261 said:

Hi my name is Sarah im 24 and love Onision ***x looking forward to speaking to various people and making friends xx

Welcome to the forum, hope you post more and have fun!

• Elites

Mid-twenties, normally not super social but looking to improve on that. Being a loner is fun, but it definitely has some big downsides. Huge bookworm. I love all books: fantasy, horror, sci-fi, romance, drama, comedy, classics, highbrow modern literature, and a lot of non-fiction here recently. Big fan of Onision, as you might imagine, and spend my non-reading time on YouTube. Can't believe all the crap you've had to weather, man. Good on you for sticking it out.

I work a decent but boring job; I would love to be able to work professionally as a writer someday. When I can get away from the daily grind, I love traveling and hiking anywhere new. Even a humble small town is exciting if I've never been there before. The freshness of new experiences is intox*cating, so I'm always on the hunt to explore and discover, try and fail, do and succeed. A road trip with friends is the ultimate vacation for me.

Anything else? Well, I love hats, and have a sizable collection. There's that, I guess.

Glad to be here and hope to meet some new friends!

oh! i didn't know there was a place to introduce yourself - im angelo!  im here because i love onision, and ive been wanting to be apart of this forum for awhile, ive just been poor - i was lucky enough to get in through free applications! i love being here, seeing people talk about an array of things has been a real refresher. it makes me feel like im surrounded by actual humans again! anyways, glad to be here, even if my English isn't good. (i originally speak French, im not too sure how to get sentences clearly across but im learning i should definitely clarify what i mean instead of assuming people can understand my broken *** sentences lol)

On 5/7/2021 at 11:26 PM, Onision said:

Hello, I am Onision aka James.

I am here because I tried a bunch of different software options for internet forums and came to the conclusion that none competes with this so, we're back... back to the best ~ Hope you love what I did.

My favorite band... is... NIN.

How about you?
Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

hi i’m Nico! i’m 19 and i live in LA (and h**e it here lol) i use he/him/they and i’m very gay. i’m pretty friendly so feel free to message me whenever! i just really like talking to people ,’3

• Immortals

@BlakouttheMM @Frosty @Devil @Purring Skeleton 

Hey everybody, and welcome! It's great that so many new and different people are coming to the forum. This little community is definitely growing right now, so don't be shy! 🤭

Edited by OldGreqq

• Moderators
1 hour ago, OldGreqq said:

@BlakouttheMM @Frosty @Devil @Purring Skeleton 

Hey everybody, and welcome! It's great that so many new and different people are coming to the forum. This little community is definitely growing right now, so don't be shy! 🤭

I will join you in this welcoming as well 😆❤ This is awesome! Have fun everyone! 🌟