Introduce Yourself

Hi! I'm Belle, 34, UK. 

Favourite bands: Queens of the Stoneage, De Staat, Mr Bungle, NIN, Less Than Jake. 

I suffer with a list of chronic illnesses and find day to day life a bit of a struggle most of the time. 

I love animals. 

I have two dogs called Marley and Chester. 🖤

i go by Mate, turned 18 recently so thought I would come on here

from the United States, i listen to all kinds of music but i’m very into 90s grunge right now

going to college for political science, in a gender questioning malarkey right now so just use they/them pronouns 

• Immortals

hi i'm new around here and i just became an immortal!! ;3 my name is angel & i'm 24. i love anime & animals. i live in idaho. my hobbies are swimming, roller-skating & playing video games. i love to make new friends so hmu!! ❤️

• Immortals
16 hours ago, angel said:

hi i'm new around here and i just became an immortal!! ;3 my name is angel & i'm 24. i love anime & animals. i live in idaho. my hobbies are swimming, roller-skating & playing video games. i love to make new friends so hmu!! ❤️

15 hours ago, Chirsts said:

Hi

Welcome to the forum. Happy to have you. Enjoy your stay. 

On 6/28/2021 at 4:28 PM, Mate said:

i go by Mate, turned 18 recently so thought I would come on here

from the United States, i listen to all kinds of music but i’m very into 90s grunge right now

going to college for political science, in a gender questioning malarkey right now so just use they/them pronouns 

Welcome aboard and have a happy 4th of July weekend. 

• Elites
Posted (edited)

Hello! My name is Melanie, I am 22 years old and I am from Ottawa, Ontario. I first discovered Onision around 2009 originally because of his I'm A Banana song, and went back to his videos and binged his videos in 2011.

I have sad stories to tell but, I'm not here to tell them, I am here to just, have fun and to meet new people honestly. I can be pretty shy, and stumble on my words a bit. I may not know a few words, but that is because French was my first language - until I was forced to speak fluent English, and even that's isn't really happening xD but once you hear me laugh, you'll have a smile beaming on your face in no time. I tend to be empathetic, I really do care about people more than I care about myself, it's a t*****e feature of mine, but also the best, because it means I have a big heart. 

I really love horror movies, I h**e spiders, if I see one, I scream or completely lose my mind, like I've won the Oscars award for a dumb reason but I still jump and scream and run. I love reading manga and manhwa. Anime is my passion. And... yeah! I hope to get to know you all and I really hope you all have a really good day ❤️ 

Happy New Year Love GIF by Molang

Edited by Lilliako

• Moderators
On 7/2/2021 at 12:34 AM, Lilliako said:

Hello! My name is Melanie, I am 22 years old and I am from Ottawa, Ontario. I first discovered Onision around 2009 originally because of his I'm A Banana song, and went back to his videos and binged his videos in 2011.

I have sad stories to tell but, I'm not here to tell them, I am here to just, have fun and to meet new people honestly. I can be pretty shy, and stumble on my words a bit. I may not know a few words, but that is because French was my first language - until I was forced to speak fluent English, and even that's isn't really happening xD but once you hear me laugh, you'll have a smile beaming on your face in no time. I tend to be empathetic, I really do care about people more than I care about myself, it's a t*****e feature of mine, but also the best, because it means I have a big heart. 

I really love horror movies, I h**e spiders, if I see one, I scream or completely lose my mind, like I've won the Oscars award for a dumb reason but I still jump and scream and run. I love reading manga and manhwa. Anime is my passion. And... yeah! I hope to get to know you all and I really hope you all have a really good day ❤️ 

You're so awesome! I really am enjoying your posting. Welcome ❤ I hope you stay forever & enjoy your time here. 🥰

• Elites
12 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

You're so awesome! I really am enjoying your posting. Welcome ❤ I hope you stay forever & enjoy your time here. 🥰

You're the sweetest 🥺🥺 I was just hopping on here to say goodnight and I saw this quote. Thank you, I really needed this today. You're the most nicest person ever ❤️ bless your heart😭✨

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Lilliako said:

You're the sweetest 🥺🥺 I was just hopping on here to say goodnight and I saw this quote. Thank you, I really needed this today. You're the most nicest person ever ❤️ bless your heart😭✨

Aww ❤ you're amazing. That was so kind. I wish I could give you a hug! Please rest well tonight 🌟 and I definitely am calling you the ultimate winner of the "last person posting wins". Always feel free to message me if you ever need anything. 😊 Have lovely dreams! 

• Administrator
On 7/1/2021 at 9:34 PM, Lilliako said:

Thanks for the awesome intro!

• Immortals

I am Taylor, 18 years old and my favorite tv show is Supernatural and my favorite band is Panic At The Disco (don't come after me). I have been doing a lot of research into the whole Onision thing and I can't believe they are ruining your life when you didn't even do anything wrong. I h**e how easy it is for people to get cancelled these days especially the people who don't deserve to be cancelled. I don't care who in my life hates me for saying it but whenever it gets brought up I make it clear that Onision isn't a bad guy and he deserves to be heard and happy.

• Immortals

Hi I’m Bug, I’m new here but I’ve been a fan for years! I love creating art, listening to music and YouTube. I hope I can make some new friends here and I just wanna have a good time :))

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Bug said:

Hi I’m Bug, I’m new here but I’ve been a fan for years! I love creating art, listening to music and YouTube. I hope I can make some new friends here and I just wanna have a good time :))

Hi Bug! ❤ you'll have no problem making friends here! I hope you enjoy your stay. Welcome! 

• Elites

Fav band. 

NIN, Mindless self-indulgence, goth rock from 80s like Souixe and the banshees, The Cure, Swans, TOOL, Gojira, whatever I feel like listening too..

Sneaking Final Fantasy GIF by Square Enix

Hello, 

I am Luna. I like the bug, I like the creepy, I love my soul-mate, I love nature and cute creepy things really, art is also very cool. That's me. 

GIF by Crunchyroll

• Immortals

Hi guys! My name is Leah, I’m 24. I’m working on my bachelors in communications to hopefully be a social worker one day! I’ve gone through a lot to say they least. But the best and most important thing I could ever be doing right now is taking care of me. 

Sometimes we’re conditioned to feel like taking care of ourselves is wrong. But I want you to go ahead and be a little selfish for me and love you. Ok? 💕😇

Party on everyone. Waynes World Yes GIF

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Skoobie123 said:

Hi guys! My name is Leah, I’m 24. I’m working on my bachelors in communications to hopefully be a social worker one day! I’ve gone through a lot to say they least. But the best and most important thing I could ever be doing right now is taking care of me. 

Sometimes we’re conditioned to feel like taking care of ourselves is wrong. But I want you to go ahead and be a little selfish for me and love you. Ok? 💕😇

Party on everyone. Waynes World Yes GIF

Hi Leah! ❤ welcome! Great positivity. 💕🌟 😊 Glad to meet you! Enjoy ❤

Hey im Misa 29/f from Germany. Long Time Onision Viewer and i was on the Discord last year before the first haters came and forced the server to reset which resultet in me getting locked out without the ability to contact anyone :'D 

Now im back and happy that i can be a part of this again ^^ cant wait to meet you all and get to know each other 😄

Normally i (or well we in me and my BF) work as Gamedesigner/GraphicArtists for several AAA Companies. Well i guess thats for now 🙂 hope to hear soon from you all! 

Edited by MisaNeko420

• Moderators
9 hours ago, MisaNeko420 said:

Hey im Misa 29/f from Germany. Long Time Onision Viewer and i was on the Discord last year before the first haters came and forced the server to reset which resultet in me getting locked out without the ability to contact anyone :'D 

Now im back and happy that i can be a part of this again ^^ cant wait to meet you all and get to know each other 😄

Normally i (or well we in me and my BF) work as Gamedesigner/GraphicArtists for several AAA Companies. Well i guess thats for now 🙂 hope to hear soon from you all! 

A warm welcome to you, Misa! ❤🌟 I'm so glad you're here!  That's really awesome to know about you. 😊 

• Immortals

Hey!!! My name is Steve (or Rambo)! I’m 24 and I live in the US. I've been a fan for quite some time. I'd sworn that I will avenge James against the people that wronged him.

It's been a pleasure to meet with you all.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, steverambo said:

Hey!!! My name is Steve (or Rambo)! I’m 24 and I live in the US. I've been a fan for quite some time. I'd sworn that I will avenge James against the people that wronged him.

It's been a pleasure to meet with you all.

Hi Steve! Hope all is well with you. Nice to meet you & enjoy your stay 😊🌟