Introduce Yourself

1 minute ago, Onision said:

Typical of someone to make claims online and then refuse to provide any receipts/proof that what they are saying is true.

I see. It appears you removed the ability for users to delete their posts. Recently. 
Please accept my apologies for making claims online that I can't prove. 

I will not repeat my claim online or offline. Can you kindly delete my post and profile? Thank you. 

Hello,

I decided to join bc I’ve been an on again off again watcher of onision content (mainly from the speaks channel) since I was in HS. I am 27 now, married & just navigating life day-by-day, hoping to find some interesting topics to chat on along the way. 
be well~

lilith

• Moderators
6 hours ago, sunflowerBabe1995 said:

Hello!! I’m Aly!  I’m 25 and live in Alaska. I am a loser but I wanna make more friends!  please don’t be afraid to say what’s up. 

Hi Aly! ❤ Welcome. Enjoy your time here. It's a very kind environment. People are great here. BTW I'm sure you're no loser.  What's it like in Alaska? Hope to see more of your posts! 😊 🤗 Hugs to you!

My name is Nicole (my user name won’t let me correct my typo). I am 31 years old from New Brunswick, Canada 🇨🇦

Chris h*****n and Discovery+ can go **** themselves. Period. 

• Immortals

Hi. I'm Cody. I live in Missouri. I like guns, spending time with family, action movies, eating out, sleeping, traveling, gambling, and going out for a walk. 

• Immortals

I Love You Reaction GIF by swerkhello my name is ally I'm 32 new member to the page! Still learning how to work it and operate so willing to learn and have help!

My name is Raine  I'm age 34 I Onison   d***hnote skits and funny memos my favorite song in 2010 was imma banana song.  I so wish to see new skits I'm sorry YouTube did this to you and I'm going to continue to like ur stuff.

Hi everyone, 

I've been a fan of Onision's since I was pretty young, I'm 24 now and still a supporter. It crushes me to see all the s***t he's been going through and the constant bombardment of h***ssment from the internet. I've watched so much content analyzing all sides of the stories and while James has certainly been a d**k in the past, there is no sufficient evidence of him being an ab**er or as bad of a person as people are making him out to be. I hope writing all this is okay... It's my first post on the forums. Anyways, my name is Shayna and I have a bachelors degree in psychology but I am still struggling to find my place/path in this world. 😛 

Hi, I go by Kitty and I just turned 18! 

My favorite song is Just the Two of Us and I love anime. I’m welcome to talk to anyone =^-^=

16 minutes ago, Kitty said:

Hi, I go by Kitty and I just turned 18! 

My favorite song is Just the Two of Us and I love anime. I’m welcome to talk to anyone =^-^=

Oh and my favorite game is Roblox, my favorite movie is Ready Player One, and my favorite anime is d**th Note. Alright that is all lol 

On 5/11/2021 at 5:48 PM, SinWithMe666 said:

Hey!!! I’m Danica! I’m 27 and live in idaho. I am a loser but I wanna make more friends! 😳 please don’t be afraid to say what’s up. 

Hail Satan, losers are the biggest winners!!!

On 5/8/2021 at 1:26 AM, Onision said:

Hello, I am Onision aka James.

I am here because I tried a bunch of different software options for internet forums and came to the conclusion that none competes with this so, we're back... back to the best ~ Hope you love what I did.

My favorite band... is... NIN.

How about you?
Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

NIN is great but Acid Bath is the greatest band that ever will be.  Then Agents of Oblivion and the Carcass Swansong album, banned from youtube and hidden from the public like all the other greats.  

Hey Onision, I'm not sure if you read this but I wanted to say I've been watching you for years, and I knew this whole deal was complete bulls***t even before I watched your personal doc*mentary.   In fact,  and I h**e to say this, but I had a feeling this would happen.  If we look at history, we see lots and lots and lots of celebrities and conspiracy theorists that stepped out of line and are paying for it.  Look at my favorite stand-up comedian, Louis CK, all they had to do was say som*thing about him and put it out everywhere,  and BAM!  A more ****ed up example is Bill Cosby.  Im not saying Cosby is innocent, but he definitely didn't get a fair case.  And who am I to say he, Louis CK and countless others weren't forced to go along with these bulls***t storie$?  How do we know their families weren't thr***ened?  

Anyway, keep your head up buddy.  I hope you realize the good things that came out of all this.  For one, the fans you have left are pure, we are not robots, we are not slaves.  We don't believe som*thing just because it's force-fed to us a few thousand times from several different "sources"  What you have left are free-thinking, actual human beings, please remember that.

Also I wanted to say you are of of the funniest bastards I've ever heard, I hold you up there with Louis CK, Patton Oswalt, and George Carlin RIP.

22 minutes ago, Nsimon said:

NIN is great but Acid Bath is the greatest band that ever will be.  Then Agents of Oblivion and the Carcass Swansong album, banned from youtube and hidden from the public like all the other greats.  

Hey Onision, I'm not sure if you read this but I wanted to say I've been watching you for years, and I knew this whole deal was complete bulls***t even before I watched your personal doc*mentary.   In fact,  and I h**e to say this, but I had a feeling this would happen.  If we look at history, we see lots and lots and lots of celebrities and conspiracy theorists that stepped out of line and are paying for it.  Look at my favorite stand-up comedian, Louis CK, all they had to do was say som*thing about him and put it out everywhere,  and BAM!  A more ****ed up example is Bill Cosby.  Im not saying Cosby is innocent, but he definitely didn't get a fair case.  And who am I to say he, Louis CK and countless others weren't forced to go along with these bulls***t storie$?  How do we know their families weren't thr***ened?  

Anyway, keep your head up buddy.  I hope you realize the good things that came out of all this.  For one, the fans you have left are pure, we are not robots, we are not slaves.  We don't believe som*thing just because it's force-fed to us a few thousand times from several different "sources"  What you have left are free-thinking, actual human beings, please remember that.

Also I wanted to say you are one of the funniest bastards I've ever heard, I hold you up there with Louis CK, Patton Oswalt, and George Carlin RIP.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Nsimon said:

Also I wanted to say you are of of the funniest bastards I've ever heard, I hold you up there with Louis CK, Patton Oswalt, and George Carlin RIP.

Better examples are Johnny Depp and I guess Michael Jackson was recently deemed by a court innocent so... that's good for him I guess.