Introduce Yourself

Rate this topic

• Immortals

ASL (The boring part 🥲😞

•     Hi — I’m ▶️Roux, 23. But I understand if it’s too tough to pronounce so you can call me Alex too; it’s all good! 😅
•     Umm I don’t really know my “gender” yet, but it’s Nonbinary for now. I prefer a weird mix of pronouns (all gender neutral, or fem. only for possessive pronouns) but don’t worry about my pronouns too much. However, I don’t feel comfortable with “young lady,” “little girl,” “ma’am;”  female derogatory pet-names like “sweet thang, etc;” or using titles like “Miss,” or “Ms.” Idk... I think I randomly got ordained online once so I could use “Rev.” for now...until I finish school all the way through, and it can be “Dr.” instead. 
•     I’m from The U.S. born and raised, and my parents are Latin American. Also found out Native Caribbean (Taino), Italian, a tiny bit of Scandinavian, and of course French & Spanish. 

Hobbies (Fun for me, I guess 😁):

•     Cooking/Baking (Vegan stuffs);

— I’ll post food pics in the Food thread if we have one. 

•     Music (Metalcore/Djent, Grunge, 90s Alternative, Classic Rock, Vaporwave, Emo & Post-Hardcore); 

— I also sing and play the piano. I used to do Ballet from 2-8, and I miss it sometimes lol. Now I just take Zumba classes, although not so much lately...😷💃🏼  

•     Gaming (mostly mobile, but TS4, LoL, TFT, CoD, PubG, GTA V.....);

— I love puzzles and board games too, if that counts;

•      Astrology (I’m a Libra Sun/Rising, but it’s overpowered by my Leo Moon, and also the Aries Saturn, & Scorpio Venus/Mars)

— I’m the ENFJ-T personality, I have ADHD, Bipolar, Anxiety, OCD and Depresh. I was born with a pre-frontal hemangioma on my head (Now it’s just a tiny dent. I’m fine now) My mental health all went untreated/ undiagnosed until I turned 18 in college thru late last year ... so I’ve been playing catch-up for lost time.

— But please don’t look at me differently (good or bad). I really need to learn. Being held accountable is the only way I get better. Onision’s ‘UhOhBro’ and even some ‘Speaks’ videos really helped me get somewhere, back when I didn’t even know what was wrong with me. Ngl, harsh criticism is tough, but it’s super effective so I gotta take it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

•     Writing (poetry, songs, etc. mostly sad stuff

— I’m way too shy to drop my cringey SoundCloud covers, or my terrible Spotify single in here, but there’s that. 😬

•     Drawing (Sad or ***ual, no in-betweens..JK. Detailed faces, nature, detailed backgrounds with furniture)

“Professional” Hobbies:

•    I’m a college senior, and before signing up for Onision, I haven’t been keeping up with friends or even leaving my house because I’m maintaining my grades and filling out apps (and maybe pandemic too). I had to choose between my friends, sleep, and Video Games. And let’s just say I’m exhausted and lonely for now 😅🎮
•    I love Science, and I love food. So I’m stu***** Nutrition Science. Basically, now I’m stu***** to be Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) working in clinical settings, and open up a private practice. I also love Psychology; I’m a bit of a Chemistry nerd 🤓🧪 and I’m kind of fascinated with Osteopathic medicine - which means I’m into alternative/ spiritual medicine too. I believe that food is the best preventative medicine, and Healthcare should be for everyone; rich or poor. So far, I got my Associates in 2017 and took a gap year (I can’t believe it’s been 4 yrs now 😳), but now 4 weeks left for my Bachelors, and hopefully Masters/RDN in a year or 2, then I’ll tackle Med. school.

But yeah, that’s me in a longggg nutshell. 🤭😬😅

On 5/28/2021 at 12:18 AM, Onision said:

Hey Beth, welcome.

Thanks for checking my content out back then. As for being a member, are you an immortal or elite? A lot of the server is for those members only.

Thanks for showing support!!

Thanks for joining Brooke!

This is a great alternative... for me at least.

Hey Onision, how do I become immortal or elite? I had no idea the Discord server was for members only

• Immortals
Posted (edited)

Heyyy I'm Lottie, I'm a university student doing a Bachelors degree in Music and Psychology.

I love playing the piano (I've been playing for almost 11 years now), including classics like Chopin, Debussy and Beethoven, but especially anything from Zelda.

I like learning songs that people request to me too, and I wanna make new friends so don't be afraid to hit me up 🙂   Pin on GIF

Edited by Lottiee_2001

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Lottiee_2001 said:

Heyyy I'm Lottie, I'm a university student doing a Bachelors degree in Music and Psychology.

I love playing the piano (I've been playing for almost 11 years now), including classics like Chopin, Debussy and Beethoven, but especially anything from Zelda.

I like learning songs that people request to me too, and I wanna make new friends so don't be afraid to hit me up 🙂   Pin on GIF

Hey Lottie, can you start a topic about what you learned from your degree in both areas (music and psych) - I'd love to know more!

• Immortals
1 minute ago, Onision said:

Hey Lottie, can you start a topic about what you learned from your degree in both areas (music and psych) - I'd love to know more!

Heyy, I'd love to! Honestly feel like I haven't learned much this year due to covid zoom lectures but I'll definitely put some stuff together 🙂

• Immortals
31 minutes ago, Onision said:

I just posted in the College/Work forum, it was mainly psychology based but I'll probably post more about my music studies tomorrow.

• Immortals
3 hours ago, Lottiee_2001 said:

Chopin was my fav composer to play. The Preludes really resonated with me.

• Immortals

Hi people ❤ some of you may have seen me around. I go by Brittnii, she/her. I'm a virgo. I have reached the age of 35. I haven't achieved much, but i have experienced a lot. I haven't lived much of a "normal" life. Never married, no *****ren, not even a speeding ticket. 😂 I do have my sad stories, but don't we all...I do have goals that are taking me years to reach, but I am comfortable with that. I like to encourage others, and be there when needed. So I am looking to be a counselor for youth. I also write a great deal of variety of genres, in hopes to be published one day. I also enjoy writing my own songs. I always have a zest for new experiences in life, and a liking to explore the paranormal. I enjoy meeting new people, but i don't care much for small talk. Horror, Comedy, and anything comic book related with films. Borderlands is probably my favorite game (ah, handsome Jack ❤) but also games that are a little creepy, and yes nostalgic games, and some fps. I have so many bands I love, but right now it'll just be The Used & Pvris. I know I can sound a little off, so my apologies. I came here because I wanted to show support, I was disgusted after finding out the truth, and how things unfairly escalated. It truly breaks my soul to see someone & those around him be used & hurt in a variety of ways. So with all love, & respect, I do wish the very best for him & those in his circle. My experience here has been nothing but pleasant. This place has awesome people, & I'm happy to just be able to be here to see how everyone is feeling/doing/thinking. Thanks for reading. All my hugs & well wishes! ❤

Happy Good Day GIF

• Immortals
1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

Hi people ❤ some of you may have seen me around. I go by Brittnii, she/her. I'm a virgo. I have reached the age of 35. I haven't achieved much, but i have experienced a lot. I haven't lived much of a "normal" life. Never married, no *****ren, not even a speeding ticket. 😂 I do have my sad stories, but don't we all...I do have goals that are taking me years to reach, but I am comfortable with that. I like to encourage others, and be there when needed. So I am looking to be a counselor for youth. I also write a great deal of variety of genres, in hopes to be published one day. I also enjoy writing my own songs. I always have a zest for new experiences in life, and a liking to explore the paranormal. I enjoy meeting new people, but i don't care much for small talk. Horror, Comedy, and anything comic book related with films. Borderlands is probably my favorite game (ah, handsome Jack ❤) but also games that are a little creepy, and yes nostalgic games, and some fps. I have so many bands I love, but right now it'll just be The Used & Pvris. I know I can sound a little off, so my apologies. I came here because I wanted to show support, I was disgusted after finding out the truth, and how things unfairly escalated. It truly breaks my soul to see someone & those around him be used & hurt in a variety of ways. So with all love, & respect, I do wish the very best for him & those in his circle. My experience here has been nothing but pleasant. This place has awesome people, & I'm happy to just be able to be here to see how everyone is feeling/doing/thinking. Thanks for reading. All my hugs & well wishes! ❤

Happy Good Day GIF

Aww you are so sweet! 🥰 I never would’ve guessed you were 35. I actually thought you were 19-20 lol I’m so dumb sometimes 😆 Thanks for bringing happy vibes and I hope you get everything you could dream of in life. Hugs! 🤗 

• Immortals
10 hours ago, alex said:

Aww you are so sweet! 🥰 I never would’ve guessed you were 35. I actually thought you were 19-20 lol I’m so dumb sometimes 😆 Thanks for bringing happy vibes and I hope you get everything you could dream of in life. Hugs! 🤗 

Customers who liked to talk to me often, and people at my work went around thinking I was in my 20s until they actually asked on my birthday. 😂 they were really confused. It was a nice compliment until I was asked to show my ID. I felt like seriously, why I am not being believed? To be fair my area has a nightmare epidemic, & people who are my age look like they skipped a few decades, sadly. I told them its all about taking care of yourself. Water, physical activity, healthy stuff. and one pointed out "genetics". Which yes that would help. I had a creepy customer follow me around asking me what i do to my skin. I was like...slow down Hannibal lecter. My coworker had to hide me until he left because he wouldn't leave me alone. It was really weird. Also i do use added colors to brighten up some of my pictures, so that could be why too. I have a goal to get more into posting videos. So that should be weird. Personality wise I know I come off as excited or a bit naive, but I promise I have my smarts. I am just not extremely smart 😂 and NO Alex you are never dumb. I've seen you here. I know! You have a wonderful personality & i believe you're a top notch human ❤ you're all kinds of sweet, and I adore you! I enjoy seeing your posts. You're definitely one of my favorite people. Thank you for being so kind & may you get everything you dream of in life too! All my hugs to Alex 🤗

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, haleighlizrd said:

Head like a Hole is so good!!!!

I'm one of those strange ones who likes "The Day The Whole World Went Away"

• Immortals

Hellos, I am Veri. I'm really bad at introducing myself so I guess I will just say a little bit. I play a lot of games and I love animals. My favorite game currently is Elder Scrolls Online and my favorite animals are all birds. I used to be really into drawing but a few words from a few people got me super dejected so I rarely do it anymore. Want to subscribe the moment I figure out how to lol.

• Immortals
22 minutes ago, cyberneticembrace said:

Hellos, I am Veri. I'm really bad at introducing myself so I guess I will just say a little bit. I play a lot of games and I love animals. My favorite game currently is Elder Scrolls Online and my favorite animals are all birds. I used to be really into drawing but a few words from a few people got me super dejected so I rarely do it anymore. Want to subscribe the moment I figure out how to lol.

Welcome Veri ❤ I just want to say that I hope you pick up drawing again. Hope you're well & have fun 🤗

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, cyberneticembrace said:

Can you start a topic about what is so great about Elder Scrolls online? Would be cool.

Hi, 

Onission asked me to sign up again. I don't like forums like this. I don't like making personal things public like this. 

Why would I do what Onission asks me to?

@Onision .... would you like to tell? That you were after me since you were a baby in 2006, and that I agreed to be with you in 2020? That there was no other woman in your life, nor ever will be. 

I'm 51 years old and living proof that Onission is not interested in young women. Whereas it's not a matter of age. He's not interested in other women than me, and probably would prefer I was younger so that he had more time with me. 

You can best learn about me by watching Onission's videos with this new knowledge. I wished you wouldn't, though. 

• Elites

I’m Kristen! she/her was born and raised in Miami. I’m currently in cosmetology school I’m very open minded and love meeting new people I have 3 cats and still want more 😭I’m a Scorpio & I like playing video games specifically retro games my favorite are crash bandicoot rayman Spyro and Pac-Man world some times I like playing horrible games for the h**l of it 😂 I like experimental music such  as slauson Malone R.a.p Ferreira, bjork etc,I’m currently watching SpiderMan the animated series it takes me back. A lot of onisions videos have helped me a lot with dumb insecurities I grew up with 😂 if there’s something I love is brutally honest people. 

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Sima said:

@Onision .... would you like to tell? That you were after me since you were a baby in 2006, and that I agreed to be with you in 2020? That there was no other woman in your life, nor ever will be. 

I'm 51 years old

91F9AF62-AA77-477F-8A08-C5668E299099.gif

I invited a lot of people back to the forums by searching “forum” in my email history. However I don’t actually know who you are.

Can you start a topic proving what you’re saying please?

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Sima said:

Can you please elaborate? You can't mean "typical for you" as you don't know me. I assume you mean typical for a certain group of people? Who are they? I can't wait to learn. 

Typical of someone to make claims online and then refuse to provide any receipts/proof that what they are saying is true.