Jump to content


Introduce Yourself


Recommended Posts



Hello there, I am new here! Also new to YouTube in general and I found you and I thought you look so handsome!! :) 

My name is Yuuki, I'm 21 year old and I live a little bit everywhere, I go where my heart takes me. I do modelling and my hobbies are rescuing animals and drawing. I listen to all kinds of music depending on my mood !

I hope we can become friends♡

Much love 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hallo! I'm V. I'm 18 and I'm currently an artist for a living- though I'll be headed to college soon. My favorite band is Depeche mode, and my hobbies include: entomology, drawing, vulture culture, antiquing, and Muay Thai.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

heyo!! my name is ray!! 😄

rly excited to be here i am a new fan tho!! 

i hope i can make some friends ^^

i like anime so please drop some recommendations!!Magical Girl Transformation GIF by HIDIVE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hi

I'm kim 24 years. Single mom and school going.  I watch anime, love vamp serries, I make tiktoks, watch onision since 2010, i have 2 tattoos 3 piercings, I love to game when i have time. Lives in the Netherlands. 

Oh yeah I'm dye my hair alot!

spacer.png

Edited by cool.dus.niet
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

 

44 minutes ago, ray said:

heyo!! my name is ray!! 😄

rly excited to be here i am a new fan tho!! 

i hope i can make some friends ^^

i like anime so please drop some recommendations!!Magical Girl Transformation GIF by HIDIVE

I will go start a forum topic on that now!

44 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Hi

I'm kim 24 years. Single mom and school going.  I watch anime, love vamp serries, I make tiktoks, watch onision since 2010, i have 2 tattoos 3 piercings, I love to game when i have time. Lives in the Netherlands. 

Oh yeah I'm dye my hair alot!

spacer.png

Awesome! Cool you are a mom! Definitely going to go add to the anime section real quick...

46 minutes ago, Vikktoriakk said:

Hallo! I'm V. I'm 18 and I'm currently an artist for a living- though I'll be headed to college soon. My favorite band is Depeche mode, and my hobbies include: entomology, drawing, vulture culture, antiquing, and Muay Thai.  

Good band omg!
Depeche Mode 90S GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm minty (not my real name but I like minty chocolate ice cream) I love to draw on my own time and I'm thinking about going to college but I still need a few advice before making my final decision. I watch anime and my favorite color is blue Melting Ice Cream GIF by jsot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm Mel, probably too old for most of you. I'll be 37 in October....single mom. Paralegal, law nerd.... NIN is okay, I was more a Bush fan/Slipknot fan during the 'grunge' period. Right now, just focused on school, work, and momming.... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators

hi im teemo mcfly im a sweet- hecking  video game player who like long walks through the arcade eating hot chips and sufing the web I'm 26 years old and ill be 27 in Oct~ 

my favorite pokemon is gyrados but I attached a photo of a magikarp I took on The new Pokemon Snap ! 

E0ffMwFVgAE7m2M.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey I'm AJ, I have been a fan of Onision since 2009, my favourite channel of his is UhOhBro. I was recommended to his channel after searching pictures of L. Lawliet in Google. He really is a cool guy and very misunderstood, I think the haters are just threatened by how he's not afraid to speak out. I'm in my 30s and live in England, I've donated to a few live streams in the past. By the way, does anyone know why I can't join the Discord server? I have a verified account and ticked the box to accept the rules yet I can't continue into the server. 😐

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites

Hi, I'm Razz/Sam. I've been a fan for a rly long time. Just here to show my support. I play a lot of video games and I'm 30 and have two cats and a dog. Idfk what else to say

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites
Posted (edited)

Helloo. I’m Brooke and I’m surprised I haven’t done this yet. Been a fan for awhile, I’m immortal in the discord. I’m 22 and I’m a preschool teacher. My favorite game is the binding of Isaac, and I like a lot of alt and alt pop music. Nice to talk to and learn about everyone! 

Edited by Brookeireland
Something was censored so I just changed the sentence entirely
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi hey I'm JoJo Im terrible at introducing myself but I'm trying to find alternatives to mainstream social media so here I am! I have various hobbies love music in general and hate mushrooms yep pretty random

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 5/21/2021 at 1:07 AM, Biskyy420 said:

Hey I’m Beth...I’m 20 and new here. I mostly like classic rock and I’m an avid reader hunter x hunter GIF

Hey Beth, welcome.

On 5/25/2021 at 4:30 PM, Requiem said:

Hey I'm AJ, I have been a fan of Onision since 2009, my favourite channel of his is UhOhBro. I was recommended to his channel after searching pictures of L. Lawliet in Google. He really is a cool guy and very misunderstood, I think the haters are just threatened by how he's not afraid to speak out. I'm in my 30s and live in England, I've donated to a few live streams in the past. By the way, does anyone know why I can't join the Discord server? I have a verified account and ticked the box to accept the rules yet I can't continue into the server. 😐

Thanks for checking my content out back then. As for being a member, are you an immortal or elite? A lot of the server is for those members only.

On 5/25/2021 at 7:50 PM, razzledgirl said:

Hi, I'm Razz/Sam. I've been a fan for a rly long time. Just here to show my support. I play a lot of video games and I'm 30 and have two cats and a dog. Idfk what else to say

Thanks for showing support!!

On 5/25/2021 at 8:01 PM, Brookeireland said:

Helloo. I’m Brooke and I’m surprised I haven’t done this yet. Been a fan for awhile, I’m immortal in the discord. I’m 22 and I’m a preschool teacher. My favorite game is the binding of Isaac, and I like a lot of alt and alt pop music. Nice to talk to and learn about everyone! 

Thanks for joining Brooke!

4 hours ago, JoJo said:

Hi hey I'm JoJo Im terrible at introducing myself but I'm trying to find alternatives to mainstream social media so here I am! I have various hobbies love music in general and hate mushrooms yep pretty random

This is a great alternative... for me at least.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi! I’m K. I vaguely remember Onision from the Banana days but what brought me here was I watched that fakumentary on discovery plus and thought he got rawdogged so I started following him on Twitter. Ended up reading a lot of his posts and enjoying the intelligent conversation he has with people.

 

I’m a mom/wife/outdoorsy person and a Firefighter/EMT. Used to own a radio station and would have LOVED to have Onision as a guest. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • If you were turned into a God ,what kind would you be ? What would you look like,?what powers?

    * why * I was reading a book on circe the goddess and in the book she transformed a mortal fisherman into a God.  He very fittingly turned into a lesser God of the sea . He turned blue , got a tail , got super muscles, had power over the tides and water.  *that being said what do you think would fit you,?  I thought it was an interesting thing to think on.took me a while to come up with som*thing.   I think I would be a very ***** goddess , a nymph probably who lived in

    PoptartBarbie
    PoptartBarbie
    Everything Else

    Poetry Tag

    Topic: Lonliness.....~Within these walls I built around me..keeping other's out. I trapped myself inadvertantly casting a shadow of a doubt. On these hidden feelings of lies and deceipt...why I hide behind fake smiles and grins...then into the labyrinth I retreat. No keys exsist for these locked doors... No glass for the window frames...only grey bleak lonliness and half remembered names. NOONE has EVER tried to some how scaled these walls....For the depths are large...the angles odd....and

    Michelle Warren
    Michelle Warren
    Mind & Body 1

    Hello All

    Michelle Warren
    Michelle Warren
    Introduce Yourself 1

    Going to dye my hair green black

    Just because i love monster energy 

    cool.dus.niet
    cool.dus.niet
    Mind & Body 1

    Let's share summer movies/serries

    So let's share our favorite movies and series to watch in the summer! Is there a certain movie/series you watch every summer? Also what type of summer movies/series do you prefer? Are you a fan of horror or more of a comedy kind of person? Or perhaps  do you prefer romance?

    cool.dus.niet
    cool.dus.niet
    TV & Movies 1

    english speakers, do you have tips?

    im from canada, Ottawa which is close to Montreal so French is my first language. do you guys have any tips for me to communicate clearly on this forum? how can i phrase my sentences so they don't sound jumbled? how can i clarify what i mean without being verbose? please help! thank you ^-^;; i want to talk to all of u but i h**e not saying what i mean and having to try to correct myself the best i can!! i h**e not saying what i mean 😞

    Frosty
    Frosty
    Everything Else 1

Chat

Chat

    You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...