Introduce Yourself

Hello there, I am new here! Also new to YouTube in general and I found you and I thought you look so handsome!! :) 

My name is Yuuki, I'm 21 year old and I live a little bit everywhere, I go where my heart takes me. I do modelling and my hobbies are rescuing animals and drawing. I listen to all kinds of music depending on my mood !

I hope we can become friends♡

Much love 

Hallo! I'm V. I'm 18 and I'm currently an artist for a living- though I'll be headed to college soon. My favorite band is Depeche mode, and my hobbies include: entomology, drawing, vulture culture, antiquing, and Muay Thai.  

heyo!! my name is ray!! 😄

rly excited to be here i am a new fan tho!! 

i hope i can make some friends ^^

i like anime so please drop some recommendations!!Magical Girl Transformation GIF by HIDIVE

Posted (edited)

Hi

I'm kim 24 years. Single mom and school going.  I watch anime, love vamp serries, I make tiktoks, watch onision since 2010, i have 2 tattoos 3 piercings, I love to game when i have time. Lives in the Netherlands. 

Oh yeah I'm dye my hair alot!

spacer.png

Edited by cool.dus.niet

• Administrator

44 minutes ago, ray said:

heyo!! my name is ray!! 😄

rly excited to be here i am a new fan tho!! 

i hope i can make some friends ^^

i like anime so please drop some recommendations!!Magical Girl Transformation GIF by HIDIVE

I will go start a forum topic on that now!

44 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Hi

I'm kim 24 years. Single mom and school going.  I watch anime, love vamp serries, I make tiktoks, watch onision since 2010, i have 2 tattoos 3 piercings, I love to game when i have time. Lives in the Netherlands. 

Oh yeah I'm dye my hair alot!

spacer.png

Awesome! Cool you are a mom! Definitely going to go add to the anime section real quick...

46 minutes ago, Vikktoriakk said:

Hallo! I'm V. I'm 18 and I'm currently an artist for a living- though I'll be headed to college soon. My favorite band is Depeche mode, and my hobbies include: entomology, drawing, vulture culture, antiquing, and Muay Thai.  

Good band omg!
Depeche Mode 90S GIF

Hi, I'm minty (not my real name but I like minty chocolate ice cream) I love to draw on my own time and I'm thinking about going to college but I still need a few advice before making my final decision. I watch anime and my favorite color is blue Melting Ice Cream GIF by jsot

I'm Mel, probably too old for most of you. I'll be 37 in October....single mom. Paralegal, law nerd.... NIN is okay, I was more a Bush fan/Slipknot fan during the 'grunge' period. Right now, just focused on school, work, and momming.... 

• Moderators

hi im teemo mcfly im a sweet- hecking  video game player who like long walks through the arcade eating hot chips and sufing the web I'm 26 years old and ill be 27 in Oct~ 

my favorite pokemon is gyrados but I attached a photo of a magikarp I took on The new Pokemon Snap ! 

E0ffMwFVgAE7m2M.jpg

Hey I'm AJ, I have been a fan of Onision since 2009, my favourite channel of his is UhOhBro. I was recommended to his channel after searching pictures of L. Lawliet in Google. He really is a cool guy and very misunderstood, I think the haters are just threatened by how he's not afraid to speak out. I'm in my 30s and live in England, I've donated to a few live streams in the past. By the way, does anyone know why I can't join the Discord server? I have a verified account and ticked the box to accept the rules yet I can't continue into the server. 😐

• Elites

Hi, I'm Razz/Sam. I've been a fan for a rly long time. Just here to show my support. I play a lot of video games and I'm 30 and have two cats and a dog. Idfk what else to say

• Elites
Posted (edited)

Helloo. I’m Brooke and I’m surprised I haven’t done this yet. Been a fan for awhile, I’m immortal in the discord. I’m 22 and I’m a preschool teacher. My favorite game is the binding of Isaac, and I like a lot of alt and alt pop music. Nice to talk to and learn about everyone! 

Edited by Brookeireland
Something was censored so I just changed the sentence entirely

Hi hey I'm JoJo Im terrible at introducing myself but I'm trying to find alternatives to mainstream social media so here I am! I have various hobbies love music in general and hate mushrooms yep pretty random

• Administrator
On 5/21/2021 at 1:07 AM, Biskyy420 said:

Hey I’m Beth...I’m 20 and new here. I mostly like classic rock and I’m an avid reader hunter x hunter GIF

Hey Beth, welcome.

On 5/25/2021 at 4:30 PM, Requiem said:

Hey I'm AJ, I have been a fan of Onision since 2009, my favourite channel of his is UhOhBro. I was recommended to his channel after searching pictures of L. Lawliet in Google. He really is a cool guy and very misunderstood, I think the haters are just threatened by how he's not afraid to speak out. I'm in my 30s and live in England, I've donated to a few live streams in the past. By the way, does anyone know why I can't join the Discord server? I have a verified account and ticked the box to accept the rules yet I can't continue into the server. 😐

Thanks for checking my content out back then. As for being a member, are you an immortal or elite? A lot of the server is for those members only.

On 5/25/2021 at 7:50 PM, razzledgirl said:

Hi, I'm Razz/Sam. I've been a fan for a rly long time. Just here to show my support. I play a lot of video games and I'm 30 and have two cats and a dog. Idfk what else to say

Thanks for showing support!!

On 5/25/2021 at 8:01 PM, Brookeireland said:

Helloo. I’m Brooke and I’m surprised I haven’t done this yet. Been a fan for awhile, I’m immortal in the discord. I’m 22 and I’m a preschool teacher. My favorite game is the binding of Isaac, and I like a lot of alt and alt pop music. Nice to talk to and learn about everyone! 

Thanks for joining Brooke!

4 hours ago, JoJo said:

Hi hey I'm JoJo Im terrible at introducing myself but I'm trying to find alternatives to mainstream social media so here I am! I have various hobbies love music in general and hate mushrooms yep pretty random

This is a great alternative... for me at least.

Hi! I’m K. I vaguely remember Onision from the Banana days but what brought me here was I watched that fakumentary on discovery plus and thought he got rawdogged so I started following him on Twitter. Ended up reading a lot of his posts and enjoying the intelligent conversation he has with people.

I’m a mom/wife/outdoorsy person and a Firefighter/EMT. Used to own a radio station and would have LOVED to have Onision as a guest.