One of The BEST Things To Ever Happen To You?

Posted (edited)

ever had something happen to you that has left you thinking "What just happened??"
Do you have embarrassing memories from school you'd rather not talk about?
Do you have stories from your Ch*ldhood that are too funny not to tell?

Has anything weird/funny/scary/exciting/surprising/embarrassing
happened to you that you want others to read about?

When I was 2 years old I was mad at my mom I don't know why any more. 
but she put me in my room to cool off and what I did is really disgusting! 
I pooped in my diaper took it off put all the poop on the walls 
how can a 2 year old girl think about this!!!
WHY!! HOWW!! 
Its disgusting but funny 

spacer.png

Edited by cool.dus.niet
  • Heart 1
  • Star 1

42 minutes ago, Skoobie123 said:

This cup I got at Disney last week. Top tier of events in my life. Lol. No I’m not a Disney adult.. I’m just lowkey obsessed with Alice in Wonderland 

alice in wonderland disney GIF

97B79AF2-82AF-4990-9390-3406728C2934.jpeg

So cute! I ❤ that it has Hatter on it too. He's always been one of my favorites. 

I guess maybe my constant promotions...I felt like certain people doubted me at the very beginning & yeah I have good reasons for feeling that way. My boss though,  before he left, told me how attentive I was, and though I shouldn't be leaving my station, he saw that I was actually doing other people's jobs as well when they were nowhere to be found. It made me feel good that he saw potential in me. When I received my last promotion, I left the office with everyone clapping, and congratulating me...

It was like a surprise. I was so thankful to my coworkers...& my boss.  It was a really good feeling.

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

johnny depp love GIF

❤ him so much! Very king! ☕

Also I didn’t get to see the bottom part, my bad! You’re a hard working queen, you’ll always be seen for your hard work and dedication! You deserve all the praise! 💕💕✨✨

• Star 1

1 minute ago, Skoobie123 said:

Also I didn’t get to see the bottom part, my bad! You’re a hard working queen, you’ll always be seen for your hard work and dedication! You deserve all the praise! 💕💕✨✨

That's so sweet of you 🌟🌟 Thank you, that means a lot to me! 😊 you're so kind. Thank you for this comment...in the world of Disney, you know how you clap for tinkerbell to keep her going, well you did that for me tonight 💕 you're awesome!

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

That's so sweet of you 🌟🌟 Thank you, that means a lot to me! 😊 you're so kind. Thank you for this comment...in the world of Disney, you know how you clap for tinkerbell to keep her going, well you did that for me tonight 💕 you're awesome!

tinkerbell GIF
You’re a visionary my dear, flaunt it! Glad I could give you a boost of positivity! 💕💕💕

• Star 1

How I met my one & only lifetime bestie was probably the best thing in my ch*ldhood. I dropped her on her head. 😅

We were around 5yrs old, I was sitting on the teeter-totters & a girl walked up, asked if she could hang off the other end, I said ya. Next thing I knew I was almost catapulted out of the seat as she jumped onto the other end & it came crashing down. 

Teachers came running, she was crying, & she was taken to the office. After school she found me & asked if we could play again tomorrow 🤣

Nothing beats cranium trauma in making life long friends 🤣

wooden plank splat GIF by David Firth