Now That The Onision Haters Lost... Can You Make More Videos?

I just want too have deep laugh like the the ribs hurt deep down in your sole kinda a laugh  kinda new to social media but I love your videos/content they always bring a smile to my face I hope now that all the haters know that your inocent like I new all along that u can start posting more videos to make my life hole 😂

Um... I donno... I was going to do TikTok stuff but they kinda got me banned off there despite me doing nothing wrong/violating no policies.

It's the same nonsense over and over again and it makes you wonder - why do you do it? Why bother to entertain folks online if they'll just cannibalize you over baseless nonsense people throw at you?

My plan... for now... is to invest a lot more in myself, and occassionally release creative projects - I eventually plan to update my OnlyFans consistently as well, but that all is going to take an evolution in my own life.

• Heart 4

• Elites
2 hours ago, Onision said:

Um... I donno... I was going to do TikTok stuff but they kinda got me banned off there despite me doing nothing wrong/violating no policies.

It's the same nonsense over and over again and it makes you wonder - why do you do it? Why bother to entertain folks online if they'll just cannibalize you over baseless nonsense people throw at you?

My plan... for now... is to invest a lot more in myself, and occassionally release creative projects - I eventually plan to update my OnlyFans consistently as well, but that all is going to take an evolution in my own life.

You have spent so many years working and creating videos I think you’ve earned some time off. Figure out who you are right now outside of the Entertainment circle.. I like any content you release but seeing you upset in your videos s*cks. Your supporters will still be here for you once you get your spark back! Maybe create a pay preview setting in this site so your videos/podcasts can get payed off outside of creative output benefit? 😶

• Star 1

3 hours ago, Leaf_ said:

You have spent so many years working and creating videos I think you’ve earned some time off. Figure out who you are right now outside of the Entertainment circle.. I like any content you release but seeing you upset in your videos s*cks. Your supporters will still be here for you once you get your spark back! Maybe create a pay preview setting in this site so your videos/podcasts can get payed off outside of creative output benefit? 😶

I REAAAAALLLY don't plan on ever coming back in a way that people knew me... I am mostly shifting all this to focus on forums and other off projects ~ Basically bettering my intelligent side and a little less my "look at me" persona.

• Heart 2

Maybe you could do something faceless like asmr or animation? The uncanny valley king of the hill court thing showed you do have some talent with animation softwares. And you probably have all the equipment needed for asmr since you do music. 

Omg  two of my  favorite things  Onision videos, and a.s.m.r videos if the two could collaborate it might make my brain melt like that girl who does that face you know ....but if u need a break from that I totally get it with all u have been drug threw......

Alot of people did canalize your videos and those people s*ck big time but there are still lots of good people ,fans friends here for u and love your content .,...

• Mod
22 hours ago, Onision said:

we'll keep supporting you despite the morons ☺️ 

• Heart 1