What fact about yourself took you the longest to accept?

Jessica Alba Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

What is some thing about you that took you a long time to just accept?

One big thing of mine is that I'll never reach the expectations of others close to me, or used to be. (how I should look, how I should feel/think, the occupation I should be in). I truly should focus on the goals I set for myself.

• Heart 3

My quiet, introspective nature. I'm confident, I have inner strength, but I'm actually a quiet/very chilled person in general. I used to want to change, and dreamt of being loud and extroverted and "the life and soul" of the party but I've embraced who I am. I like who I am now. 

• Star 1

• Elites

I’ll never fit in with normies. I can try to mask as much as I can but my Ora radiates outcast. I love & hate that about myself. So might as well fully be myself anyways. I find my people I don’t need to try and fit into your fake mold.

• Star 1

18 minutes ago, Leaf_ said:

I’ll never fit in with normies. I can try to mask as much as I can but my Ora radiates outcast. I love & hate that about myself. So might as well fully be myself anyways. I find my people I don’t need to try and fit into your fake mold.

It's a toughie..💕 What really is important, I think, is that you definitely stick to just being you. Everybody is unique in their own way. I've had to turn others negatives into positives (for myself) it messed with me pretty bad, and what messes with you, you really should release. Absolutely be you 🌟 much love to you! ❤

• Star 1