Why Do You Like Your Phone?

Admin

I have an iPhone Mini, I got it after someone put my Samsung through the wash on accident.

Reasons I have my phone:
1. It's small, I like small phones.
2. It's fast, handles apps well.
3. It looks cool, great design.
4. The iPhone accessories are better IMO than Samsung.
5. Yes, the selfie camera is lame, but I stopped taking serious photos some time ago.
6. I am paranoid about phones being painful/hurting my leg when I let the phone sit there too long (radiation? I donno) so the size gives me a little comfort about that.
7. I like the instant messaging interface better.
8. Yes, file transfers to windows s*ck, but again, I don't do file transfers much anymore anyway.

So... why do you have the phone you use?

Apple Iphone GIF

• Heart 2
  • Star 2

I have an iPhone 11. I like it, it’s served me well. It could be me causing it but IPhone battery life had always been horrible for me. I’m not sure why. The features on the IPhone have always been decent, I feel like you have more access to things on Apple devices. 

I love Samsung’s though, don’t get me wrong! I’ve had them, they’re great. I just feel like the IPhone offers more. 

AND YOU TOO WITH THE RADIATION PAIN?? I thought I was the only one who thought that! 😭😭

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Skoobie123 said:

I have an iPhone 11. I like it, it’s served me well. It could be me causing it but IPhone battery life had always been horrible for me. I’m not sure why. The features on the IPhone have always been decent, I feel like you have more access to things on Apple devices. 

I love Samsung’s though, don’t get me wrong! I’ve had them, they’re great. I just feel like the IPhone offers more. 

AND YOU TOO WITH THE RADIATION PAIN?? I thought I was the only one who thought that! 😭😭

Yeah, I'll just be chillin, then I'm like "My leg hurts" look down, my phone is in my pocket. I remove the phone, boom, pain gone.

I mainly switched to Samsung last month because of storage on iPhone. Its always pushing the cloud and even if you buy the extra storage after a while there is a cap.

On my iPhone I felt like I was constantly deleting apps and it was a pain. I agree that it's user interface is amazing,  and actually I think that the filters for selfish are better. But I just absolutely hated that you can hardly delete stuff permanently on an iPhone because it goes into a deleted bin. 🙃  even if you also delete from there , it sometimes does a restore from backup without you knowing and puts everything back. 

It's nice not having constant storage issue notifications. 

I also bought this phone because I thought it would be better for the camera.

I saw someone above complaining on the battery life, iPhone,  in my experience.  I have had nothing but iPhone until now with a s21 ultra. But the batteries start to fail quickly and screens usually go out close to the end of a year and a half,  which is why I switched phones too. 

They pretty much are made to last barely though your contract. I wanted to see if Samsung would have a longer life . Like maybe the screen wouldn't just randomly go out or the battwr would last

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10. I've had a Galaxy since they first came out with the Galaxy line and love them. They're not too big, of course you can opt for the larger Samsungs, but I always go for the smaller ones since I usually carry my phone in my back pocket.

I only start having issues with battery after a couple years, but I usually don't give up on mine until about the 4 year mark. I've only ever had an issue with storage capacity once before on an old Galaxy and now I opt for the large amount when I purchase. My phone has 128 gb of storage and 8 gb Memory.

The cameras on Samsung are really good. And the phone itself is super durable. I've dropped my phone a million times and just have a regular case, no Otter Box or anything, and I've never broken it or the screen. I've also dropped it in the toilet a couple of times when I forget to take it out of my back pocket and go to use the bathroom. It works fine and has no issues even after being immersed in water for a couple seconds.

I think the apps are easy and it's just what I'm used to. I think switching to an Apple would be really frustrating for me since I've never had one. I can't really compare since I've only had an Android, but I've never had a reason to switch. I've always been fairly satisfied with my phone performance. 

• Heart 1

• Mod

My phone is a Motorola moto Z4. I bought it because I wanted to upgrade my phone and I liked the way it looked. It's a pretty big phone but I'm used to it now. I like the camera quality and I never have any problems with it. I started out with a small phone and kept upgrading the sizes. I just prefer bigger screens.

• Elites

To me a phone is a phone I don’t care about extras too much. As long as the camera quality is good and I can have a decent size storage without outside payment I’m happy. That being said I’m upset when I switched to iPhone bc 9/10 apps you have to pay for while with android 9/10 were free. I don’t like my iphone and plan on switching here pretty soon. To what exactly I’m unsure of quite yet.

I've been using Samsung mobiles for years, I like the width & large screen.

I quite like chunky mobiles, tbh. Always feel like I will drop the very small, slim-line models

I have the iPhone XS 

I love it, I like the camera and the apps for editing (useful as a photographer) and I am just really used to iPhone. I’ve had an iPhone since the OG one came out way back in the day. You know, when they were metal on the back and had like 1.5 g of memory? 😂

I have the iPhone 8s and I’m so happy to have an iPhone again. When it comes to computers I’m a PC fan but for tablets and phones, apple just feels better to use. I am extremely jazzed this phone syncs with my tablet because now I can text my friends more consistently then I used to. I’m pretty bad at responding cause I’m not often on my actual phone.