What is your love language?

I enjoy taking these quizzes although I do not feel *for myself anywho* that they are always accurate.

Here are my results:

Words of Affirmation: 29%
Quality Time: 26%
Physical Touch: 23% 

[dunno what percentages mean exactly although for some reason I felt that would have been higher?]

Acts of Service: 13%
Lastly

Receiving Gifts: 10%

=]

2 hours ago, Steff said:

I enjoy taking these quizzes although I do not feel *for myself anywho* that they are always accurate.

Here are my results:

Words of Affirmation: 29%
Quality Time: 26%
Physical Touch: 23% 

[dunno what percentages mean exactly although for some reason I felt that would have been higher?]

Acts of Service: 13%
Lastly

Receiving Gifts: 10%

=]

The percents are out of 100 the quiz makers feel all languages are needed by all so the percents just show which work best for you. Higher percent = more you feel loved by someone doing it. 

mine are pretty even across the board. Idk if that makes me high or low maintenance lol

• Heart 1

I just meant in a sense where I never see them as accurate for myself because there’s so many questions & I try to have patience. 

With this one I believe I tried answering the best to my ability, I mean I think I like the results.

Thank you for clarifying though percentage wise ; I figured that’s what they meant : )

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Steff said:

I just meant in a sense where I never see them as accurate for myself because there’s so many questions & I try to have patience. 

With this one I believe I tried answering the best to my ability, I mean I think I like the results.

Thank you for clarifying though percentage wise ; I figured that’s what they meant : )

Oh okay I see what you mean. Yeah personality tests can be really tough that way

• Heart 1

Just now, Elise said:

Oh okay I see what you mean. Yeah personality tests can be really tough that way

Also to what you were saying before, I myself am not sure if my results too would make me high or low maintence as I don’t like to analyze myself sometimes like that. Going to read over results again as I saved them. Hm, I may find some quizzes similar to these and make a new topic about it eventually as I really enjoy taking them and gaining my own insight about myself

=]

• Heart 1

29 minutes ago, Steff said:

Also to what you were saying before, I myself am not sure if my results too would make me high or low maintence as I don’t like to analyze myself sometimes like that. Going to read over results again as I saved them. Hm, I may find some quizzes similar to these and make a new topic about it eventually as I really enjoy taking them and gaining my own insight about myself

=]

That would be really fun

• Heart 1