The ED Recovery Club

If you are suffering with an ED, I hope you can find a place to help with your ED, help you recover. This club could help, please post about your experiences, how to help each other and updates on your struggle/what you are doing to improve your life.

• Heart 1

I've been struggling with ed since i was 12 a big part of this was when I started watching egunia I thought she looked amazing and I was really into her style I also how skinny she was I wanted to be like that so I started skipping meals I didn't eat at school always skipped my lunch as school but I knew I had to eat dinner at home so I would say then be sick this then set off me getting acid reflux where it got so bad I couldn't eat anything without being sick I had to have medicine for this from the doctors I was getting extremely skinny at one point I was 5st I was never hospitalised now I still struggle with my eating I try my best to eat as much as I can but when I'm stressed to start to skip meals and restic good 

On 5/24/2021 at 6:20 AM, 0tox*cReality0 said:

I've been struggling with ed since i was 12 a big part of this was when I started watching egunia I thought she looked amazing

It incredible that Eugenia could know she's still doing this to people, and still continue.

• Elites

I've been struggling with ED since I was around 6 or 7. I would always be self-conscious of what I ate for lunch around the "cool k***s" so I barely or never at all ate at school. 

I would also be too nervous to go to the washroom. I would wait until I went home and was able to use the washroom and get a snack. The amount of UTIs I got. 

That went on until i was 15-16, it worsened in high school especially, as I got bullied pretty badly for my skinniness, then asked "what diet are you on?" Was even occasionally referenced as Twig Legs. My depression really took hold of me around 9 years old so it really didn't help my appetite whenever it came to trying to help me eat more, because I did try. 

I was always around 80 or 90 pounds when I was 15. I was very skinny.  

Now I am an average of 105-115. I think I've improved a bit, but I still lose my appetite every few days a week.