What Chris Chan Did & What Happened To Chris

Admin

So I'm really confused about gender on this one so I'll just say "Chris Chan" - On Newgrounds I saw this topic, what are your thoughts?

internet icon Chris Chan has had a rather damning phone call leaked online where he confesses to some rather... unspeakable actions taken against members of his family... Chris is the kind of guy to make somthing like this up for attention, even if it was negative attention... yet the detail he went into on the call made it seem unlikely... has anyone come to any form of conclusion yet, granted I don't even think a full day has passed, but this is some internet-shattering stuff...

Based on what I saw, it was incredibly upsetting, what that person apparently admitted to doing... I noticed it spread across all the commentary channels, people saw som*thing truly upsetting and they thought "MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!! VIDEO ABOUT IT NOW!!!!" as humans do.

Anyway, what do you know of the situation?

pizza fat guy GIF

• Mod

I read about this the other day but I've never heard of this person or seen any of their videos. Idk, I think it's a real thing that happened and it's absolutely disgusting if it's true. Apparently they were arrested on August 1st.

I've never heard of this person either...but wow...really...disturbing from what I have read, I looked up the time line on a website "insider', I believe it was...anyway...just made me nauseous...😕 after reading, I just don't want to go looking at videos of those I know for certain I can't trust...but also I sort of want to have a steel stomach if venturing to looking up more.

Chan's mother went to a senior inspection center, while Chris was removed from the residence. I havent seen anything else in regards to her (the mother) at the moment, probably because of privacy, & the newness? 😞 Just hoping she is being well taken care of at the moment.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

18 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Chan's mother went to a senior inspection center, while Chris was removed from the residence. I havent seen anything else in regards to her (the mother) at the moment, probably because of privacy, & the newness? 😞 Just hoping she is being well taken care of at the moment.

yeah, I hope so.

• Star 1

• Mod
6 hours ago, Onision said:

So I'm really confused about gender on this one so I'll just say "Chris Chan" - On Newgrounds I saw this topic, what are your thoughts?

Based on what I saw, it was incredibly upsetting, what that person apparently admitted to doing... I noticed it spread across all the commentary channels, people saw som*thing truly upsetting and they thought "MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!! VIDEO ABOUT IT NOW!!!!" as humans do.

Anyway, what do you know of the situation?

pizza fat guy GIF

it's unsettling :c I'm super shook about what happened.. 

3 hours ago, Onision said:

Apparently Chris Chan is transgender, and was put in a facility for men so, I'm wondering how difficult that would be for Chris, just from a "Yes, Chris isn't a great person, but safety is an issue in this situation and the person hasn't gone through trial yet etc etc"

Our society is basically judged by how we treat "the worst" of us, and based on trends, we treat "the worst" of us pretty bad. Kinda makes you ask where these people get their behavior from, probably from years of being treated badly themselves?

Anyway, like I said, apparently Chris did really bad things to his own mom, apparently admitted to doing it and the things he did are downright unforgivable... the internet is having a field day over it - it's like watching a marching band of cash-grabbers and "yay we finally found a real monster" trolls parade around feeling good about themselves by contrast.

You know how the internet is... anyway, no plans of making a video on it myself, it's kind of common sense, when someone admits to what they do, and what they do is basically the worst, there's not much more to say - dude is clearly mentally ill, but we only treat the mentally ill well when it suits us right? No humane treatement for the mentally ill who are mentally ill in the wrong way right?

I guess what I'm saying is... sometimes I feel like I live in a world full of villains, villains who rip one another apart while proclaiming they themselves are heroes - and none of them will admit what they really are.

Villains come in many forms, some do it by saying bad things about others that aren't true, some villains physically or mentally go after other people in their immediate life, some villains just steal or break unwritten moral codes...

Which brings up another issue... if you guys want to start a topic on this, awesome, but sometimes I kind a wonder if living multiple lives really is a thing or not, and if it is a thing, do you think Earth is like... in the middle of heaven and hades?

Sometimes it seems like, because I see so many hypocritical people a**acking other people (like Social Repose going after... literally anyone for anything), it just feels like we're on a planet that is overly saturated with dellusion and detachment from reality...

But to get back on topic... what is happening with Chris Chan's mother? Do you guys know if she is in a safe place now? From what I understand, she was disabled and could not defend herself... but that's just based on what I read, and basically most everything readable online regarding "celebrity" reporting is trash these days... 

Additionally - who even is Chris Chan? What did this person do for a living prior to all this?

they're kinda a weird anomaly of internet history- it's a long story that goes beyond 4chan days; Overall I believe they're known for creating their own web-comic called "Sonichu"... there's ALOT that goes into explaining their life but they've been posting to the internet basically their entire life. 

Okay so this situation makes me really angry. I’ve been checking into the Chris-Chan situation for years and this person is super mentally ill, and is intellectually disabled. 

It’s super sick how a group of people go out of their way to exploit that mental illness/disability and try and convince them to do more and more f-ed up stuff so they can point and laugh at them later. It’s resulted in a lot of damage for not just Chris-Chan but people around him. 

what the girl in the recording didn’t post is that she’s been gr***ing him and pushing/convincing him that hurting his mom that way is okay, and telling him how to do it. She’s literally bragging about it in those spaces that “troll” Chris Chan for fun and they are all high fiving her. 

this doesn’t excuse Chris-Chan’s responsibility at all. But if you know someone is dangerous why the h**l would you hype them up and instruct them on how to cause damage? This isn’t funny. It’s not a laugh. It’s not an edgy joke. An innocent person (Barbara) got horribly hurt and violated and for what? 

the lolcow farmers are sick people. It’s sick to want som*thing like this to happen. It’s sick to laugh at it or gawk. I’ve been saying this for years and I’ll keep saying it. They are actively putting people in danger by exploiting someone with dangerous mental illness. 

j*il info: used to work for j*il as one on my first jobs.
Trans people or anyone not deemed safe for general population (either because they are dangerous or general pop is going to be dangerous for them) is automatically put into the medical quarantine/ solitary units. Chris Chan has probably been in medical quarters the whole time and they changed the pronouns after his intake evaluation since they expresses that they became a woman to date lesbians and straight women. The in house doctor is going to take that kind of statement as a disqualification for female general pop and since that leaves them with the male equipment the clerical paperwork is gonna go with male as shown. But no they won’t move Chris or anyone else who even has a hint of being trans into general pop. I’ve seen a few people who just wanted to be in solitary for whatever reason exploit that to get out of gen pop. Solitary isn’t really solitary. The doctor has an assistant (what I did plus s******e watch) that walks around and checks on everyone in a cycle every 30 minutes so that the prisoners are having to see that assistant repeatedly. This is cause traditional solitary was deemed cruel and unusual. 

if a j*il gets enough trans people of the same type (3+) then they make a mini pop out of them in one of the bigger quarantine bays. We had enough FTM for that where I worked but not enough MTF. 

eventually if they are convicted they will be put in a ***ual p******r lock up. ***ual p******rs do not get to roam around the room freely like general pop does. They get really small separate cells and are kept in the feet sh*ckles at all times. That part of the j*il always used to scare me when we gave out meds. I’m non binary but if you have any female equipment at all they just go apes***t, it’s like they can smell it. Because I didn’t present female at the time (used to bind really heavily and such had short hair) but they would like rattle the bars and say really f***ed up stuff to me. They lock them up like that to keep them safe. General pop gets triggered and there’s a good chance the p******rs would just get m**dered right out the gate. But you can’t let them roam around together because then they start trying to prey on each other. 

So yeah ultimately Chris is headed for his worst nightmare….being alone

Edited by Anna Chandler
Typo

Yeah, I don’t know much about the situation, but the goal should be making sure people are safe from whatever this person is doing and that they are protected. That should be #1 priority and focus. It’s not funny, it’s extremely serious. It sounds as if this is entertainment to people and that’s f***ed up.

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, Onision said:

You know how the internet is... anyway, no plans of making a video on it myself, it's kind of common sense, when someone admits to what they do, and what they do is basically the worst, there's not much more to say - dude is clearly mentally ill, but we only treat the mentally ill well when it suits us right? No humane treatement for the mentally ill who are mentally ill in the wrong way right?

Very good point @Onision

I think when it comes to mental health, people care when someone is hurting themselves, but they find it hard to extend that care if they hurt others. But in truth that negative behaviour all comes from the same place: mental illness