What Meds Are You On?

Admin

36 minutes ago, paperandsky said:

Anti-depressants and anti-anxiety (it’s only supposed to be taken as needed). Why?

It's interesting to me.

17 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I take over the counter meds. I have low iron so I take iron med*cation and I take Migraine Excedrin because I get migraines every month. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Oh well yeah I guess I'm supposed to be taking vitamin D, thanks for reminding me 🙂
anti-depressants illustration GIF by The Daily Doodles

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

The only thing I'm prescribed right now is trazadone for my insomnia. That's to be taken "as needed," so I hardly ever take it except when my lack of sleep gets me to the point of feeling sick.

I have a history of anxiety and depression, and also have been diagnosed as ADD so past med*cations that I can remember the name of include Paxil, Ritalin, and Lexapro. I've had other ones, I just don't remember the names of them.

I also have acne prone skin (even to this day as an adult, which is annoying), but it was bad enough in highschool that I was prescribed a Retin-A cream. As an adult, clindamycin phosphate. I'm not really prescribed that anymore, but I still have some left (technically it's ex**red) that I use once or twice a year when I get one of those mongo zits that pop up. 

Other than that, just over the counter stuff for headaches and cramps and my regular everyday vitamins. I take a lot of vitamins, about 6 different ones a day.

• Heart 1

• Mod
15 minutes ago, Onision said:

It's interesting to me.

Oh well yeah I guess I'm supposed to be taking vitamin D, thanks for reminding me 🙂
anti-depressants illustration GIF by The Daily Doodles

Actually that's another med*cation I should start taking again. Looks like we reminded each other haha. You're welcome 🙂

0 meds

The strongest painkiller I have taken is Tylenol Extra Strength. Even when I had tore my ACL in college the doc didn't give me pain med*cation. 

He said I could continue "toughing it out" 🤣

Overall I'm glad because I've heard of people getting addicted to pain meds.

Only med I’m on is Tylenol for my wisdom tooth that was taken out last week. I don’t like pills though and they are large so I’m having trouble swallowing 😂👿

(yes, that’s what she said) I didn’t realize I had this issue. My lack of tooth is healing nicely though 👍🏻

On 8/6/2021 at 8:22 PM, Onision said:

If you are not on any meds now, what have you been on?

I took acne meds when I was in High School… it messed with my head bad so I stopped. WBU?

pills GIF

What’s your skincare routine like ? Always wanted to ask you that 💖

also that Owen gif 🤣