Most challenging video game you ever played?

Steff

Having such a brain fog.

I’ll reply with mine once I’m feeling less foggy. So, what is the most challenging video game or video GAMES you have played? Was there or is there certain mission or missions that will always be difficult.?

Maybe to follow up with, what is the easiest video game u have played that u still enjoy almost as a guilty pleasure. 

• Star 1

2 minutes ago, Terminated said:

Bloodborne. I couldn't stop losing. I found the game to be extremely frustrating. I was done after trying to get past the beginning so many times. 

Agreed with Bloodborne. But it's one of my favorite games. I still haven't beaten it yet. I'm maybe 3/5 of the way through it? My ex bf was the one who had it so when I broke up with him, I didn't have the game to finish anymore. A coworker at work heard me talking about it and not having the game anymore to finish it. He bought it for me for my bday last month. I was so excited; it's secretly my favorite gift I got. So now I just have to find the time to finish it. Might take me years because I don't have a lot of time for games anymore with the way work is right now, but I'm determined.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

15 hours ago, Keaton Astro said:

I figuratively quit playing the most recent Crash Bandicoot game because it gave me a boner... lol.

2AE0D41E-BB6E-414D-BAE1-B35F01FF84C7.thumb.jpeg.97ffb6a9549e9e4d962466ebd235f21e.jpeg

If you are referring to Crash Bandicoot 4; I beat that game and am actually pretty proud with all that I have accomplished considering that I did not think this new Crash would be a thousand times more difficult than the older Crash games. I literally have a Crash/Spyro pillow case *laying on right now* ... besides point, I definitely remember getting insanely aggravated frustrated and would scream and swear a lot while playing this game 😂😂 in the best kind of way though. I love Crash Bandicoot. 

16 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

A lot of Dark Souls... that rage quit vibe, but determined to keep going. 😂 easy/ guilty pleasures...probably games like injustice, the telltale games like Tales from the borderlands, the walking dead...or the dark pictures games .💕

I rage quit a lot of Kingdom Hearts 2 missions. That rage quit vibe 😂 I like that. I appreciate any challenging game regardless if it is RPG or storyline or you get my drift. Love the tell tale games Walking Dead is good, got a new tell tale game on my system now just haven’t had the chance to play. Or , haven’t had the energy. As far as answering one of my own questions as easy as Sly Cooper is I feel there will always be missions that just get under my skin.

General Taos *one of the bosses in sly 3* used to be the most difficult villain became the easiest. 

15 hours ago, Anna Chandler said:

Embarrassing but the original Mario? I’ve never been able to get all the way through

Love the Mario games. Always did. Never beat the original myself probably got close to it though considering I had it for multiple systems. Still do I believe. 

15 hours ago, Onision said:

I literally quit playing the most recent Donkey Kong because it demanded too much... lol.

donkey kong GIF

Another classic game overall, ... I used to like Yoshi’s Island too. Also, the best type of Mario games to me & still are is the Mario Party series. Still love those games , and as fun as it is with other people always thought it was fun doing the solo modes to.

13 hours ago, Terminated said:

Bloodborne. I couldn't stop losing. I found the game to be extremely frustrating. I was done after trying to get past the beginning so many times. 

Might have to check this out. I appreciate a frustrating challenging game 😊

13 hours ago, OldGreqq said:

Agreed with Bloodborne. But it's one of my favorite games. I still haven't beaten it yet. I'm maybe 3/5 of the way through it? My ex bf was the one who had it so when I broke up with him, I didn't have the game to finish anymore. A coworker at work heard me talking about it and not having the game anymore to finish it. He bought it for me for my bday last month. I was so excited; it's secretly my favorite gift I got. So now I just have to find the time to finish it. Might take me years because I don't have a lot of time for games anymore with the way work is right now, but I'm determined.

Determination is key! 

To add onto this I meant to include that I am a Call of Duty fan. Haven’t played really in years my brother still does, ... that game has gotten pretty aggravating over the years as advanced as it is. 

Could never get sick of the Uncharted series. I should eventually beat Peggle on my PS4 too. 

• Star 3

8 hours ago, Steff said:

If you are referring to Crash Bandicoot 4; I beat that game and am actually pretty proud with all that I have accomplished considering that I did not think this new Crash would be a thousand times more difficult than the older Crash games. I literally have a Crash/Spyro pillow case *laying on right now* ... besides point, I definitely remember getting insanely aggravated frustrated and would scream and swear a lot while playing this game 😂😂 in the best kind of way though. I love Crash Bandicoot. 

Boo-ya! Congrats on the win! 🎉 

Dude, I love Crash too! Were you ever able to figure out what Mask says?! Bothersome lol 🧐

• Heart 1

13 hours ago, Keaton Astro said:

Boo-ya! Congrats on the win! 🎉 

Dude, I love Crash too! Were you ever able to figure out what Mask says?! Bothersome lol 🧐

Thanks 🙏🏻 😊

Which mask? The original? A part of me appreciates that the new Crash has the new masks and they all have different qualities and say different phrases. I feel like the one that slows down time sounds like they are saying “Uhuh” 

• Heart 1