Docs of Randy Stair

MelVee

Has anyone been watching these 'documentaries' about this YouTuber? 

Every single one I've watched - this k*d lists Onision as the only YouTuber he watched....who the - what the? Why!? You're going to tell me this k*d had an app where you can watch millions of people and he ONLY watched one?! BS!

Why does YouTube have it out for Onision when all he's done is prove his innocence - are people really this h**l bent on a false narrative that they'll go *this* far?

Here's just one: Randy/Onision

Edited by MelVee
Added link

It’s probably like that shooter who had the ember from Danny phantom obsession. Less having anything to do with actual onision, and more that this was just their choice of obsessive fixation. 

oh wait…googled it to find an article and that was randy stair too? I guess he just really likes the goth Emo vibe. https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/12/pennsylvania-supermarket-shooter-made-disturbing-videos-predicting-his-m**der-spree

well at least we know onision wasn’t the only thing he watched otherwise there wouldn’t be the ember obsession. 

Edited by Anna Chandler

3 minutes ago, Anna Chandler said:

"well at least we know onision wasn’t the only thing he watched otherwise there wouldn’t be the ember obsession. "

- Complete truth... the only thing I'm stuck on is how many of these 'docs' are out there and they only state he watched Onision on YouTube. Impressionable persons are going to see that and automatically are going to associate Onision with the mentally deranged. Just does not feel right they're doing this. 

13 minutes ago, MelVee said:

I think YouTube nowadays doesn’t so much have it out for onision as much as it’s an easy attention grabber. I’m guilty of watching too many “drama” and “true crime” type videos. And I tend to get obsessed with certain people being reported on. Especially if they are of a mindset I don’t immediately get. (I usually “get” most people right away since I’m injf)     Despite being online I had never heard of onision at all before the big blow out last year. Probably because when he was popular I was still obsessed with gaia online and neopets and my dial up was too slow to watch YouTube religiously. I mainly used it to painfully download anime. 

randy stair x onision would have been such a magnet for me lol so I assume it’s catered to people like that. Not so much anti as just curious observers. And I suspect it’s easy as a YouTuber to fall into a cycle of just talking about what gets you the views since that’s a major dopamine source. 

Edited by Anna Chandler

I usually don't bother watching anything true crime (or even docs supporting them) because I work in law (previously mental health). See it, read it - literally every day. So I try to find comedy - that's I found Onision ( a few years ago back when Tosh.O would feature him ). 

YouTube recommends literally anything you haven't seen yet - and this 'Andrew Blaze' aka Randy Stair popped up. Read into the case and watched just a few vids he put out there. The k*d is freakin' deranged.... but some things he states is a little nerve wrecking. 

He points out he stopped watching when Onision started cross dressing even though he did it himself....this - I dunno why. Really just stands out. I can't put my mental health history finger on it yet. But hopefully som*thing comes to mind.

15 minutes ago, MelVee said:

I usually don't bother watching anything true crime (or even docs supporting them) because I work in law (previously mental health). See it, read it - literally every day. So I try to find comedy - that's I found Onision ( a few years ago back when Tosh.O would feature him ). 

YouTube recommends literally anything you haven't seen yet - and this 'Andrew Blaze' aka Randy Stair popped up. Read into the case and watched just a few vids he put out there. The k*d is freakin' deranged.... but some things he states is a little nerve wrecking. 

He points out he stopped watching when Onision started cross dressing even though he did it himself....this - I dunno why. Really just stands out. I can't put my mental health history finger on it yet. But hopefully som*thing comes to mind.

Idk onision cross dressing is more comedy and Randy’s was pretty serious/ fetish if I’m not mistaken. Maybe it hurt his feelings? Sometimes edgy videos can do that if you weren’t prepared for jokes hitting your home base ahead of time. 

yeah randy is fascinating, but not in a nice way ^^;; There’s a lot going on there. 

Just now, Anna Chandler said:

Idk onision cross dressing is more comedy and Randy’s was pretty serious/ fetish if I’m not mistaken. Maybe it hurt his feelings? Sometimes edgy videos can do that if you weren’t prepared for jokes hitting your home base ahead of time. 

yeah randy is fascinating, but not in a nice way ^^;; There’s a lot going on there. 

All truth ::nods::

And maybe that's why it's standing out to me. Because it hit way too close to home for him. Great things to think about, thanks for other perspective!

• Star 1