Misconceptions about you

When around people, I can come across as quiet and gentle in nature, and I think some people think i will be a pushover or an easy walkover and they are surprised when I reveal my strength and confidence. I might be quiet but I have a lot of inner strength and resolve  

• Heart 2
  • Star 2

• Elites

People think when they meet me I’m very chatty and loud. In reality- I am an anxious over-sharer, and if I’m nervous I will often do everything in my power to avoid silence. It’s all fear though my friends 😂😂 when I’m more comfortable I’m very quiet unless I’m really excited about som*thing or telling a story I’m enthralled with. 

• Star 1

I'm told that I come across very unfriendly and unapproachable. Which is true in some cases as I am pretty anti social with a lot of people.

1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

I rank up on that I'm flirting when I'm just being friendly...

Most men want the one thing they cannot have. 

tenor.gif?itemid=15653610

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

Just now, Terminated said:

I'm told that I come across very unfriendly and unapproachable. Which is true in some cases as I am pretty anti social with a lot of people.

Aw, see I'm the type of person that would be like "Hey that guy looks awesome to me" we've had awesome conversations here, no doubt in my mind that would be the same in person. I think you're pretty great, sir 💕

• Heart 2

First people would have to assume anything about me, I’m practically invisible irl. A lot of times if I’m in line at the store or som*thing they will actually look around at whoever is behind me and start checking their stuff out and putting mine away like it got left there or som*thing, and I have to be like..”Hello excuse me I was in line and I’m buying that stuff”and they look up at me O_O like I just materialized out of thin air. 

The only people who notice me are the type of people who think the government is making flip phones i**egal because of the nanobots in smartphones tracking us or whatever. (Real convo from last week) and then they follow me around and I get their life story. 

idk I’m pretty open in general so maybe there isn’t anything left so assume. 

42 minutes ago, Terminated said:

But you’re so fun on here..

Edited by Anna Chandler
  • Star 1

• Elites

I’ve been told I come off cold with a better than thou feeling. Just because I say what only needs to be said and I don’t kiss everyone’s a** upon meeting, once they get to know me I’m actually one of the nicest people they’ve met.

Its a survival instinct that when I enter a new place or group of people I have to get the feel of the environment around me before I actually insert myself. Kind of like watching a nature documentary lol learn who is the leader where the safe spots are. The what not to do. How the space flows. I try to stay invisible and learn before I come in with the knowledge of awesomeness.

• Star 2

36 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

I'm a pretty keen observer, more so than most people. I pick up on subtle body language or tones of voice. Other people think because I don't react or comment on things that I'm not paying attention, but I am. And because I'm overlooked by most people, I see and hear a lot more than people think I do. I see people for who they really are more so than the average Joe. I see behind the masks most people wear.

SAME.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Elites

I’ve been told I’m extremely terrifying, unapproachable, intimidating, and ‘appear’ to be a straight up c’unt. 

I am a 4’9” tiny female. 

I don’t know how anyone could be afraid of me. 

Lots of people seem to think I know what I'm doing. I never know what I'm doing, I just make it up as I go along. It's not that I'm not confident with myself. I'm very confident in my ability to just wing it. It baffles me that I'm in a position in my work where people have to follow my lead

• Heart 1