Do You Know Anyone Who Actually Likes DDLG? (or ABDL)

Admin

So I guess Steveop was never into it and Binkie Princess pressured him into doing stuff... just based on the screenshots... it's a whole weird mess... I covered this years ago so I figured a follow up would be appropriate... it got awkward.

Anyway, hope they wind up being happy and more functional eventually ~ Jeez.

• Heart 1
  • Star 2

If I came home and my girlfriend was in a diaper and a pacifier and wanting to play DADDY. I'm out. I'm not into that sh*it. 

I dated a girl that told me her ex was into that crap and he tried getting her to dress up like a baby. She asked him if he was a CHO MO seeing as he wanted her to pretend she was a toddler while they did it and that p*issed him off. I don't blame her. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Star 1

2 minutes ago, Terminated said:

If I came home and my girlfriend was in a diaper and a pacifier and wanting to play DADDY. I'm out. I'm not into that sh*it. 

I dated a girl that told me her ex was into that crap and he tried getting her to dress up like a baby. She asked him if he was a CHO MO seeing as he wanted her to pretend she was a toddler while they did it and that p*issed him off. I don't blame her. 

LOL yeah, a diaper would freak most anyone out... to me they symbolize catching peoples waste... which is great because that's literally what they are... but for other people, it's som*thing totally different which is just... dear god. It's comedy.

6 minutes ago, Onision said:

LOL yeah, a diaper would freak most anyone out... to me they symbolize catching peoples waste... which is great because that's literally what they are... but for other people, it's som*thing totally different which is just... dear god. It's comedy.

There was THIS on Dr. Phil  about a decade ago. It was funny. Dr.Phil was having a hard time keeping a straight face lol. Every time this idiot said som*thing. Dr. Phil would pause and give him that look of loathing. It was PRICELESS. 

zeRQkQK.gif

Edited by Terminated

• Elites

I can understand a dom/ sub relationship. I like calling my partner Daddy lul I understand the playful innocent act. I can understand playing bratty to “get in trouble”..... 

Claiming to be an actual baby or acting like you’re not a fully functional adult that needs Daddy to do simply anything, going into “little space”, Having rules set for your partner bc they literally have the mentality of a ch*ld then UwU punishing them for breaking them. Ehhh you lost me. 

Batbaby for the win tho

im sorry they broke up or good for them? Idk

2F74FF7E-1654-49FB-8013-4B7B9AF0BE61.jpeg

• Heart 1
  • Blank 1

I'll be honest that I don't get it. I don't get the att**ction. It's not som*thing I can wrap my head around and understand, but I have tried to. 🤷‍♀️ If it makes someone happy, then I'm not gonna say anything other than I don't get it and you go have fun with that, lol. It's definitely not som*thing I'm interested in trying out for myself. 

I had this guy I dated who would get a whiney, sing songy voice, and would talk like a ch*ld when he acted like his feelings were hurt, usually during a disagreement. He would also do the puppy dog eyes and pouty lip like a ch*ld. Maybe his feelings really were hurt, but I couldn't take him seriously when he did that. I think other people he'd been with might have reacted by feeling sorry for him, but it did the opposite for me. It actually made me angry and got on my nerves. Maybe that makes me a cold bítch, I dunno. I was honest and told him I didn't like it, but he still persisted to do it throughout our short lived (3-6 mos?) relationship. I'd have to tell him to knock it off with the baby talk and he could talk to me when he was ready to talk to me like an adult. I ended up breaking up with him. Not specifically because of that, but it was a contributing factor as one of the many reasons I found myself not liking him as bf material anymore.

So yeah, I don't want a daddy or to pretend to be someone's mommy. I've dealt with enough real life "man-ch*lds" that I don't have the patience. 

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Onision said:

Don’t ever google messytails or look up their Twitter ……or do if that’s the brand of comedy you like. XD

30 minutes ago, Leaf_ said:

I can understand a dom/ sub relationship. I like calling my partner Daddy lul I understand the playful innocent act. I can understand playing bratty to “get in trouble”..... 

okay lol this thread kinda reminded me of the most hilarious mix up when I first started dating my current partner. We had gotten to that stage where it’s kind of serious and we are talking about stuff we like in relationships. And like most dudes my so wants to know what I’m into *** wise. And I tell him nothing because I’m Demi/ace. Like whatever you’re into I’m gonna be good with once I reach my Demi stage, cause I legit feel no horny till the love is there so it doesn’t matter. 

now I watch a lot of videos and go down rabbit holes. So I wind up googling a lot of weird stuff whenever I get into one of my research modes. and I mean weird because if I see som*thing and I don’t get it, I read a ton about it until I kind of do. 

anyway like most of my past partners he doesn’t get the Demi thing and thinks I’m just being a prude/ shy and won’t tell him what I’m reeeeaaallly into and that it must be super kinky secretly. So when I let him borrow my computer to play a game I wanted him to play he combed through my browser history looking for hints to my kink and oh boy haha did he find a weird treasure trove. 

flash forward I come over one evening and he’s shaved himself a fatherly mustache, pigtails, (his hair is long) has a pair of cat ears and handcuffs, and hands me a super ch*ldish tee shirt cause “we are gonna do what you like” and then proceeds to do the most weenie nice man version of dom I’ve ever seen. Like : um …yeah excuse me, get on the …uh …ground..yeah…

I burst out laughing. Like what IS this? And he confessed about snooping and I had to explain to him that no I am not into daddy dom pet play or bdsm or gay furry **** despite liking furries. I just like my rabbit holes and am morbidly curious. 

50F59253-CF8B-4AC6-BE08-FC43C86F1103.jpeg

• Blank 2

• Elites
34 minutes ago, Anna Chandler said:

Don’t ever google messytails or look up their Twitter ……or do if that’s the brand of comedy you like. XD

okay lol this thread kinda reminded me of the most hilarious mix up when I first started dating my current partner. We had gotten to that stage where it’s kind of serious and we are talking about stuff we like in relationships. And like most dudes my so wants to know what I’m into *** wise. And I tell him nothing because I’m Demi/ace. Like whatever you’re into I’m gonna be good with once I reach my Demi stage, cause I legit feel no horny till the love is there so it doesn’t matter. 

now I watch a lot of videos and go down rabbit holes. So I wind up googling a lot of weird stuff whenever I get into one of my research modes. and I mean weird because if I see som*thing and I don’t get it, I read a ton about it until I kind of do. 

anyway like most of my past partners he doesn’t get the Demi thing and thinks I’m just being a prude/ shy and won’t tell him what I’m reeeeaaallly into and that it must be super kinky secretly. So when I let him borrow my computer to play a game I wanted him to play he combed through my browser history looking for hints to my kink and oh boy haha did he find a weird treasure trove. 

flash forward I come over one evening and he’s shaved himself a fatherly mustache, pigtails, (his hair is long) has a pair of cat ears and handcuffs, and hands me a super ch*ldish tee shirt cause “we are gonna do what you like” and then proceeds to do the most weenie nice man version of dom I’ve ever seen. Like : um …yeah excuse me, get on the …uh …ground..yeah…

I burst out laughing. Like what IS this? And he confessed about snooping and I had to explain to him that no I am not into daddy dom pet play or bdsm or gay furry **** despite liking furries. I just like my rabbit holes and am morbidly curious. 

50F59253-CF8B-4AC6-BE08-FC43C86F1103.jpeg

That should be a comedy sketch 💀 at least he was willing to go down whatever you were into I guess? Man had zero shame 😂 

• Blank 1

37 minutes ago, Leaf_ said:

That should be a comedy sketch 💀 at least he was willing to go down whatever you were into I guess? Man had zero shame 😂 

Oh yes the dude has no shame and I love that because I have many much shame. He could be a sitcom protagonist easy. Lol I’ve learned to be a lot more open than I used to be because if I don’t explicitly tell him he will make up som*thing 1000xs more embarrassing than whatever I actually am embarrassed about. Like I don’t like eating beans turned into — a single bean will m**der my gf. = Grenade jumping any bean before I see it.  Lol I can exist in the same room as beans babe. 

• Blank 2

Guys now I have a contradictory feeling.

On the one hand if you are with your  partner, you are both "adults" then there should be no problem if you are both agree.

Perhaps for some people that cannot help but have that kink is better "playing roles" than actually taking action in real life.

If your deepest ***ual fantasies are pleased you are less likely to "take advantage of someone"

But this is, a delicate topic, because then , what makes someone do bad things , what triggers us into "s***t this person is a danger to society" where do we draw the line?

From fantasie to reality? 

Umm I will try to explain it with me as an example.

Until this recent year I was not aware of certain things that were happening to my way of behaving . Things that were not normal, I was not aware that I had a certain degree of delay in some important aspects like "acknowledging when someone is taking advantage" "who is good or bad "

"Realizing if someone is acting in a normal way or trying to coaction you "

It's really really hard for me to realize that people in reality are "not that good" and "would go the easy way ".

I do not have a "medium point" I wether do not realize about anything, or I get really angry and try to run away if I feel scared. 

But not like, realizing about it since the very beginning.

So if someone ever tries to date me just because of the fact that I could be persuade easily  because of that "delay"  I would think then that person is more likely to be a p******r.

But at the end of the day, I question you all, who is good ? Who is bad?

Aren't we all potential p******rs towards each other without the given conditions?

The only thing that can spare fantasy from reality is, taking action.

Because you cannot go in someone others mind, you cannot judge their thoughts.

3 hours ago, SummertimmeSahneh said:

Guys now I have a contradictory feeling.

On the one hand if you are with your  partner, you are both "adults" then there should be no problem if you are both agree.

Perhaps for some people that cannot help but have that kink is better "playing roles" than actually taking action in real life.

If your deepest ***ual fantasies are pleased you are less likely to "take advantage of someone"

But this is, a delicate topic, because then , what makes someone do bad things , what triggers us into "s***t this person is a danger to society" where do we draw the line?

From what I’ve gathered on DDLG or any baby play (the two are related but not the same) during one of my rabbit hole sessions, it seems it’s more about trauma processing than anything else. Or compensation for a lack of care during ch*ldhood. And then the dom part is kinda like some weird caregiver role for super codependent people. Idk that’s just the vibe I get more than p******r. I don’t think roleplay with an adult woman would do it for a p******r since most of the sickos act like they are gr*ssed out by adult bodies. 

• Heart 1

Sweet Lord, what was that?

The answer is no, I don’t know a single soul that is into it, at least not openly.

I’m all for erotic games but that is just hideous and disturbing.

AD904680-E673-4D4E-93B2-C9EED2ECB2C5.gif.1f9201c4ef5c92bb2ebe8afc37cfad9a.gif

Seriously though. I have k***s in my family that use YouTube, albeit mostly for sharing Minecraft content, they are definitely also aware of Onision as I’ve literally heard them singing ‘I’m a Banana’…is there anyone that video *hasn’t* reached?!

I’m begging the universe that they are never exposed to this video because no-one on Earth could afford the therapy they would require as a result.

I’m not sure on how their access is controlled so I feel the need to warn somebody about this immediately! 🤢

• Blank 1

11 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

Then again I think I may have a slight *** addiction problem.

There's nothing wrong with nymphomania. One girl I was with was a nympho. She really was. She was very very open about it. Said she was when we got together. At the beginning of the relationship, that sounded great. I didn't believe her because a lot of women have told me that before they quit wanting it or they went a period where they're just not in the mood.

I'd rather be with  woman that wants it then be with one that doesn't want it all. This girl wanted it 4 times or more a day just about. We were always doing it. I even woke up to her doing things to me twice. I even woke up to her in the morning on top of me. She even complained that we were doing it too much. But whose idea was it? Not mine. She had me worn out. 

We couldn't go out hardly except for drive thru. Because we were in the bedroom due to her addiction. Anyways, I left her because she was the one that turned out be crazy. 

Edited by Terminated
  • Funny 1

I’ve been feeling kinda bad about my previous comment on this.

I think I may have issues with tolerance at times…

I went to this secret location event that my friends were running once which ended up being in a dingy *** club. It wasn’t actively being run as a *** club at the time of the event, it was just used for a music thing.

Anyway, I was totally inexperienced and new to this kind of environment. I took a tour around the venue and ended up seeing some pretty messed up things which scarred me for life. Like metal hooks…for humans.

Since then, my primary instinct when hearing of these types of things is to shield when maybe it would be more productive to try and educate myself more?

Idk, just don’t wanna end up being an a***ole all my life.

• Heart 1

I think the baby/ toddler behavior probably does stem from some kind of want or need that wasn't met when they were ch*ldren.

This behavior is coming from somewhere.

I imagine they're trying to fill a hole but it ends up becoming an a;ddiction. So they start doing it chronically.

I don't think it's mentally healthy.