Russian Slap Fighting

2 hours ago, Ann said:

I'd like to have a slap match with the Anti Os. I would win big time lol 😆

I'm not having a slap match unless there's prize money. The Anti-O's are probably potential school shooters sitting in their mommy's dark bas*****nt contemplating homicide. Best leave "those" creepy people alone. 

• Star 1

• Mod

Lol why does this exist? I don't think I could do som*thing like that because one, I would feel bad about slapping someone and two, getting slapped hurts obviously lol. I guess it depends how much I would be getting paid.

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Lol why does this exist? I don't think I could do som*thing like that because one, I would feel bad about slapping someone and two, getting slapped hurts obviously lol. I guess it depends how much I would be getting paid.

Prize pool normally runs on an amount of 50,000 Roubles (700 USD). Sometimes as low as prize of 25,000 Roubles (350 USD) 

And here are the rules.

" The contestants in a slap fighting contest wear no special equipment – no gloves and no helmets (obviously). To maintain balance after being slapped, competitors (usually) hold on to a stand (some of these are sturdier than others) that has been placed between them – although many require assistance to stay on their feet after being struck.

And there are rules, at least in the Russian form of the sport. Only the upper part of the palm can be used to strike only the cheek, without touching the jaw, temple or ear of the opponent – if you hit those, it’s a foul. Evading the slap (including merely flinching to one side) is also a foul. So is using any part of your hand other than the upper part of the palm. If a competitor commits two fouls, he loses the match.

Each man gets five slaps at his opponent. Assuming there are no fouls, a judge decides who fared better, and the winner proceeds to the next round. Occasionally, both contestants split the prize if neither has committed a foul and both have done well in the view of the judge.

And yes, medics are on standby – and they are often needed to clean up wounds, revive unconscious patients and make the decision that someone has sustained an injury too severe to allow them to continue (no matter what the contestant might think)."

https://www.sportsdestinations.com/sports/individual-sports/inside-events-russian-slap-fighting-18476

• Star 1